WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...was excited to get it filled up and quick photos taken when the actual bag arrived today.

Without further ramble...my bag for the season...at the moment:

Got pretty much the same bag, different colors. Really like it except when I have to push it uphill. There's enough room for a small family to live in the thing but all that wheighs something too...

Here's my bag updated for this season

Only thing that's lasted since I started golfing 2 years ago are my hybrids which are just awesome clubs

Gjlwh5Q.jpg

mXGioah.jpg

really sharp looking set up renren...do you have a gap between the 27 hybrid and your first iron at all?

Here is my updated WITB..I have no clue why the pictures are uploading sideways? But here it goes..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just saw Doug's bag and almost passed out, so freakin jealous.

Renren, I loved those hybrids when I first started!

Getitclose, beautiful!

There are so awesome photos in here. Great looking bag, Getitclose.

I need to get my Altitudes up in here. :alien:

Haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna get beat.

By the altitudes.

Some incredible looking bags in here...particularly J4U, I want those CMB's SO BAD. They are just so incredibly gorgeous, but I have to save money right now :banghead: Will just have to wait for my birthday in like 2 months, unfortunately...

Here you go.
shovels-300x212.jpg

By gosh I've never heard/seen that one before.

I struggled with playing these before, but this kind of thing has turned it more into fuel TO keep playing them. Amazing how that works.

By gosh I've never heard/seen that one before.

I struggled with playing these before, but this kind of thing has turned it more into fuel TO keep playing them. Amazing how that works.

I kid of course. Play what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back