New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I really need to book a room. LOL I am slacking big time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

If you need a roomie just say so

I haven't eaten there but my wife has on multiple occasions.

I'm told that Eli Cannon's has totally awesome deep-fried cheesecake. :)

From what I gather, Middletown is kind of a "weekend town" with lots of restaurants and shopping. I am assuming they have parking lots and or street parking. Ken or MHuelsman would have a better idea though.

It's actually a college town too - Wesleyan university (any other Joss Wheadon fans here?) is right in the heart of town. Spring semester is over and the students have all moved out so we won't be elbowing our way through undergrads at Eli Cannon's.

Parking at Eli's is limited. Carpooling (and offering JB and GG a ride) may be a good idea. On-street parking in that area is angle-in so at least you don't have to parallel park.

Parking at Eli's is limited. Carpooling (and offering JB and GG a ride) may be a good idea. On-street parking in that area is angle-in so at least you don't have to parallel park.

Man I really wish I knew this ahead of time. We are normally at the restaurant before everybody else to make sure we have everything ready such as trophies, etc, plus speak to the establishment, thank them and discuss a few things.

No parking puts a bit of a damper on a few things.

Man I really wish I knew this ahead of time. We are normally at the restaurant before everybody else to make sure we have everything ready such as trophies, etc, plus speak to the establishment, thank them and discuss a few things.

I can go early and stand in parking spots

I'd be happy to give you and GG a ride and I'm sure most everyone in this thread would do the same.

I'd be happy to give you and GG a ride and I'm sure most everyone in this thread would do the same.

While I appreciate that, we will figure everything out. Its hard working on someone elses schedule when it involves finishing rounds, showering, and still getting there early to setup. We will take care of it, I just wish we had known about this prior to make other arrangements. It is what it is.

Pairings will be up either today or tomorrow.
Pretty excited to hit the road this week, and while it is a lengthy journey, we are so excited to get to my old area and enjoy New England with wonderful people for a couple of days.

Pairings will be up either today or tomorrow.
Pretty excited to hit the road this week, and while it is a lengthy journey, we are so excited to get to my old area and enjoy New England with wonderful people for a couple of days.

I cant wait....ive only spent real limited time in that part of the country snd certainly never to golf...then add in thpers and its a winning weekend

I cant wait....ive only spent real limited time in that part of the country snd certainly never to golf...then add in thpers and its a winning weekend

Glad you are still coming. I'm gonna give you a great big bearhug and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

Glad you are still coming. I'm gonna give you a great big bearhug and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.

Yeah dude no reason not to, plus my sister in law, 2 nepthews and mother in law are all coming here next weekend...my wife advised I should probably not stick sround.

Need to find that link with the step by step bro hug instructions

Yeah dude no reason not to, plus my sister in law, 2 nepthews and mother in law are all coming here next weekend...my wife advised I should probably not stick sround.

Need to find that link with the step by step bro hug instructions

No bro hug. Bear hug.

I wear it every day. In fact I have some pictures coming up this weekend of me in that suit.

Perfect outfit for your wedding

Are there still spots for this. I could use some free shafts.

Back