Pitchfix Divot Tool

Got mine today. When it said it came with an extra ball marker I wasnt expecting it to be what it was. Pretty pumped.

unejuqy9.jpg

Looks P.I.M.P. big D.

Got mine today. When it said it came with an extra ball marker I wasnt expecting it to be what it was. Pretty pumped.

unejuqy9.jpg

Just got mine same markers too. I wanna see if other ball markers fit and work.

Looks pretty cool

I now want to get another different colour to see what comes with it haha!

The pitchfix takeover

Haha poor Dan got the shaft.

Yeah definitely just bought a red one of these. Hoping my OSU ball marker will fit in there.

I really like the looks of this might have to get after it. Thanks for the heads up guys

Just tried to fit my other ball markers in there and none of them fit. Kinda bummed. Guess ill rock the turnberry one.

Just tried to fit my other ball markers in there and none of them fit. Kinda bummed. Guess ill rock the turnberry one.

That's a bummer.

Ordered Three, thanks again Buck and Dev.

I gave a fair warning buddy! haha, does suck, but at the same time, I wouldn't want them to increase the size just to fit a marker in there.

That thing does look really cool, I just need to figure out how to hit greens from the fairway before I buy any of them. I don't leave many marks when I'm chipping from off the greens.

That thing does look really cool, I just need to figure out how to hit greens from the fairway before I buy any of them. I don't leave many marks when I'm chipping from off the greens.
Do you ever land on the green and then it rolls off?

Does this thing work any better than whatever you all are using now, or do you just like the package? Because I know of a divot tool that completely blows all the other ones I have ever tried completely out of the water,

Does this thing work any better than whatever you all are using now, or do you just like the package? Because I know of a divot tool that completely blows all the other ones I have ever tried completely out of the water,

After 9 holes, I would argue that it's the easiest divot tool I've ever used. I assume you're referring to the green saver?

After 9 holes, I would argue that it's the easiest divot tool I've ever used. I assume you're referring to the green saver?

You would assume correctly. I've used many different pitchfork divot tools and none come close.

These do look nice though.

Back