Nike TW'14 Golf Shoe Preview

Yes. Yes. Yes.

The TW line of shoes is by far my favorite out there, cant wait to see more on these.

I agree and can't wait to see the blue pair!

I have to say they did a good job with the sequel on these!

So you can get these spikeless too? Any pics of those?

I'm gonna need $1k just for shoes!

I'm not a huge fan of the black color way, but as has been said, the grey pair does look amazing!

I love the grey ones and the white ones! Not a fan of the black/red. I will have to see them in person first, I'm not sure if I would go with a pair for these or wait for the price of last years to drop. Man I love those grey ones though! Wow!

It sounds like they improved upon the 13's, but I'm not a huge fan of the colorways right now. I'll probably pick up a pair of the black 13's cheap and then put something crazy togther with NikeID for these. I'm so pumped they finally added golf shoes to NikeID, been missing that for a while.

Really looking forward to the 14s and will def take my shot at create a pair on NikeID - but the $225 is a little steep right now.

Got an email from Golfsmith this morning that the 13s are now $130. Might do a little searching around and hopefully grab a pair closer to $100. Then wait for the 14s until the price drops a little bit or maybe if they go on sale next off-season.

JB, saw on twitter that you got a pair of these early, do you have any first impressions?

Nike iD is up and running.

Doubt I'll go with the nike-id route, but it is cool that they're offering a spikeless option.

Doubt I'll go with the nike-id route, but it is cool that they're offering a spikeless option.

I'm a little surprised they don't offer a spikeless in the regular versions. I like the White/Silver combo, but would love to have it in spikeless. Seems weird to have to custom order spikeless.

Just designed the perfect spikeless and breathable version for myself. I'd live in those things in the summertime.

Just designed the perfect spikeless and breathable version for myself. I'd live in those things in the summertime.

I just did the same. I wish I wouldn't have though, I'll be making this happen next month.

I just did the same. I wish I wouldn't have though, I'll be making this happen next month.

I am in the same boat right now.. Not good.

I will have a pair... or two.

Im really glad I got the 13s otherwise I think id be in the same boat as you guys

Thats too much fun. I'll definitely be making a flashy pair to wear on nice days. Might have to go with the breathable material...

Just got on the nike website and took a look at these. The custom color option is awesome (and probably going to cost me). Looking forward to these coming out

I'm going to NikeID a pair of these. I'm going to go either White/Blue or Black/Blue. I like Blue

Back