Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

looks like rose and charl are going to put some heat on the kuch. should be good

My goodness Justin Rose sure has a pretty swing.

Kuch has this wrapped up.

Lot of swooshes up there. No Rory or Tiger, because they both blew up like a hot air balloon, but some good young players.

The crowds following TW are still crazy big. Hate seeing him struggle, but there are still some really good names on that leaderboard. Should be a fun afternoon.

Except that all of this rain has knocked out my DirecTv reception. :sad:

of course steady eddy kuchar plays steady eddy golf and is wrapping up his second win this year. dude has been playing well all year. no surprise there. Good win, more gosh darn good play, as he would say, from Mr. Kuchar.

another win for bridgestone too

Clutch par by Kuch there on 17. That was big to keep the 2 stroke lead going to 18.

I just had a feeling that McIlroy was going to beat Tiger, so glad I had him on my team. I would have hated to waste one of my picks. :whew:

His hat is hideous, but birdie-birdie finish by Chappell is pretty stout.

Wow Chappell, dude almost holed that from the fairway. That would have been CRAAAAAAAZY!

Bearded Kuch!

I honestly don't know how in the world someone could not like Kuch.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!

Love it!

Congrats Kuch!!

Way to go Kuch!!! Congrats on the big win!!

Beautiful putt to close it out!

Another winner for me in the fantasy league. Hopefully I move up from 55!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Another winner for me in the fantasy league. Hopefully I move up from 55!
Me too. Wish it had been Woods though so I didn't waste picking him.

Matt Kucher, stand up guy. Loved seeing him on the episode of Haney Project with Phelps. Family man and just a great role model. Great win! I think he wins a major this year.

Back