Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
It's time again for Jack's tourney at one of my favorite courses they play on Tour every year. Muirfield Village is such a good course and is great for providing some back 9 drama on a Sunday afternoon. Some guy named Tiger Woods is coming back to defend his title and add his 6th win of the Memorial. I can't wait to watch the guys come through the 16th hole on Sunday afternoon to see if anyone can conjure up the magic like Tiger did with his iconic chip-in for birdie as well as to see who dunks their ball in the water, ruining their hopes of a win. For me, Tiger's got to be the clear favorite, already having won 4 tour events and playing at a course that he's dominated before. I've got my fantasy lineup set, but more than anything I'm hoping for a great, exciting finish.

This definitely is a fun tournament. Very challenging course with a great field of players. Looking forward to watching Sundays round.

Get your popcorn ready!

Get your popcorn ready!

Nice! I'm ready

I am sitting Tiger, I only have 4 starts left and plan to use him in each of the majors and The Tour Championship at years end. I have a pretty good line up set and ready to go.

should be a good tournament as always!

I am sitting Tiger, I only have 4 starts left and plan to use him in each of the majors and The Tour Championship at years end. I have a pretty good line up set and ready to go.

I had to put Tiger in. Only 4 starts left, but I want to use him at courses he's played well before (here, Firestone, etc).

I was there to witness that #2 shot of the year live. Sitting right by the ropes as I had been there a few hours. Probably no more than 40-50ft away. It was awesome!!!

Still love watching that shot and his reaction. Almost as good as '08 US Open. Pumped for this weekend.

Hopefully it doesn't rain all weekend there. Go Duffdaddy!

I love this tournament. Bummed I can't attend this year because the wife is ready to pop any minute. I love going and walking this course it is probabably the nicest course I have ever seen, but I have never been to Augusta...yet

I went a little off the wall with the fantasy picks this week. After dropping from around 30th to mid to high 40s last week, I need a pick me up.

Going to with tiger again, I think I only have 2 starts left for him so need a W this weekend

Hard to not go with him. 5 wins at memorial and the way he's been playing.

I took him too, though it was a tough decision.

Im thinking more took him than did not take him.

With such dominating performance on his favorite courses it's hard not to.

I didn't really want to start Tiger but I still had 5 starts for him so I couldn't say no. Hope I don't regret it.

It's hard for me to not pick Tiger because I keep saying I want to save him for the majors, but I think taking him at a course he has dominated might be a better choice

Im thinking more took him than did not take him.
Close, 43%.

My lineup:

Tiger Woods 43%
Billy Horschel 24%
Matt Kuchar 19%
Lee Westwood 16%
Jason Day 16%
David Lingmerth 10%
Jim Furyk 9%
Charl Schwartzel 8%
Brian Stuard 5%

It's hard for me to not pick Tiger because I keep saying I want to save him for the majors, but I think taking him at a course he has dominated might be a better choice
I still have three more starts after this week. I've only picked him once when he won though.

Close, 43%.

My lineup:

Tiger Woods 43%
Billy Horschel 24%
Matt Kuchar 19%
Lee Westwood 16%
Jason Day 16%
David Lingmerth 10%
Jim Furyk 9%
Charl Schwartzel 8%
Brian Stuard 5%

I still have three more starts after this week. I've only picked him once when he won though.

Smalls how do you see percentages?

and this was the week I thought Rory might turn it around............good gosh son.

Rory +4 through 10. Uh oh.

Back