Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

I'm just gonna show up and not play. I'm not gonna do to my partner what I did to tgtt in Ohio.

I'm just gonna show up and not play. I'm not gonna do to my partner what I did to tgtt in Ohio.

It will be a good time to have you around buddy.

Get that wrist fixed up and you never know dude.

Nonsense! Go up there and crush their souls.

I agree! Assuming you are healthy of course.

Looking forward to playing in this. If there are any locals who want to play a practice round with me, let me know. Weekdays are easier for me to play than weekends.

BTW, what is the format for the outing?

Format hasn't been announced, but the others have been stroke play/combined score.

Dear pizza - I'm coming for you.

After I get the trophy of course.

Dear pizza - I'm coming for you.

After I get the trophy of course.

Pairings got announced? Glad we are going to be partners !

For those who haven't had this pizza pepper yourself. It's glorious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm down with being Sned's partner. You're two-time proven!

Let's not forget Texas though...:nono:

Yea that was no good. What I get for hitting into a net all winter long thinking my ball flight was perfect. Lol

Yea that was no good. What I get for hitting into a net all winter long thinking my ball flight was perfect. Lol

Perfect for a dog leg right haha. Na man, I had a blast that day and watched you almost beat my score while losing 10+ balls.

Perfect for a dog leg right haha. Na man, I had a blast that day and watched you almost beat my score while losing 10+ balls.

For sure. I'm fighting a hook now if anything .... How's your game ?? Coming to Chicago ?

We will be partners and just show up and they will hand the trophies to us. We are just that awesome they have no choice. Atleast that's how I see it. Haha

Just spoke to FW Styles about this event and they are excited and working on some incredible packages for the winners.
Still spots open.

My wife's extended family is having a family reunion on July 6th. She found out about this two weeks ago. She doesn't want me to miss the reunion. This is how the conversation went.

"Do you really have to go to this THP thing in Illinois?"
"Yes."

Case closed. Discussion over.

My wife's extended family is having a family reunion on July 6th. She found out about this two weeks ago. She doesn't want me to miss the reunion. This is how the conversation went.

"Do you really have to go to this THP thing in Illinois?"
"Yes."

Case closed. Discussion over.

Yea, Erica wasn't thrilled with the timing either, but I didn't really make it a yes or no thing :D

We've gone backwards in numbers for this thing due to some injuries with attendees. I'm fresh out of people to message, so any help I can get would be appreciated. We're going to need some travelers, because apparently living in Chicago is still not convenient enough for a bunch of people.

Yea, Erica wasn't thrilled with the timing either, but I didn't really make it a yes or no thing :D

We've gone backwards in numbers for this thing due to some injuries with attendees. I'm fresh out of people to message, so any help I can get would be appreciated. We're going to need some travelers, because apparently living in Chicago is still not convenient enough for a bunch of people.

This has been on the schedule for months. Plus, this is the only time this year that I have scheduled to visit THPers. I cannot / will not miss it. Plus, with as much as I talk about how awesome the Midwest is, this needs some representation.

The date does make it tough, but there are plenty of THPers within driving distance that should show up to this.

I hate to b!tch, but it's frustrating. I've pretty much conceded to the boss that this won't be going down again in the area. I can't tell you how many people that are literally next door to this place that I've talked to.

Regardless, we'll have a good old time.

I know we will brother. The experience will be consolidated. More fun, and attention, for those that do show up. It's hard to speak of the merits of Midwest golf, have Des Moines so well represented, and then Illinois be a struggle to fill out.

I better get some face time with the higher ups at this outing.

I never got a message Hawk :arrogant:

Have a couple 4th of July parties that weekend - on the fourth and a family get together that weekend. I don't much like my inlaws anyway, so I'm still trying to see if I can make this happen. I might literallly have to drive out in the morning and leave right after the round. Still worth it, since I'm going to win.

I already knew your status you turd! I mean that in the most inviting and friendly way possible :D

I already knew your status you turd! I mean that in the most inviting and friendly way possible :D

hehehe.

I'll make a decision soon. Wife's in Boston, so maybe it'll be easier to break the news over the phone, hmmm. Anyway, have a buddy or two who may also want to play.

Back