The Movie Review Thread

I saw Now You See Me with my brother today. It was one of the better movies I've seen in a while. Enough action for me, and it really made me think. Kind of similar to Sherlock Holmes in that sense. I also loved that I had no idea what was coming a lot of the time. I hate predictability in movies, and this one really impressed me with all it's plot twists and whatnot.

Identity Thief looks hilarious, I can't wait to see it!

Has anyone seen This Is The End yet?

We just watched it [Silver Linings Playbook] last week. Fan freekin' tastic. Best movie I've seen in a long time.

I agree wholeheartedly. Every actor absolutely kills it, from the leads all the way down to the guy playing the Indian psychiatrist (love that guy!)

I just finished Silver Linings Playbook, and it was fan-freaking-tastic. But I'm a huge sucker for chick flicks/rom-coms, they're probably my favorite genre.

We are the same in this one bud. This was my favorite movie of the last 2 years.

We just watched it last week. Fan freekin' tastic. Best movie I've seen in a long time.

IMO it was the movie of the year. And IMO it would of won, if not for Argo, and every other movie that was nominated this year. Just like how Bradley Cooper would of won best oscar if not for Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln. It's a truely great movie.

IMO it was the movie of the year. And IMO it would of won, if not for Argo, and every other movie that was nominated this year. Just like how Bradley Cooper would of won best oscar if not for Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln. It's a truely great movie.

Yea if Daniel day is up for an award just give it to him. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hated Now You See Me. Just not good at all.

Made the mistake of renting The Last Stand. I wasn't expecting much but it was awful.

I enjoyed Fast 6. I like them. Fast cars. Guns. Stuff going Boom. Hot chicks. A good couple of hours if you ask me.

I watched House at the End of the Street the other night. I actually enjoyed it a bunch.

Saw End of Watch on netflix the other night. I was surprised how good this movie was. Had low expectations but this was one of the better movies I saw this year.

I watched The Purge today. Most predictable movie I've ever seen. It was entertaining though. I just with it was longer (only 84 minutes). Anyway, I needed to watch a dystopian movie for an English project so it was worthwhile.

THPing on Tapatalk

I enjoyed Fast 6. I like them. Fast cars. Guns. Stuff going Boom. Hot chicks. A good couple of hours if you ask me.

Yeah just watched that to. Not bad. I think they have gotten better over the last few

Not for the faint of heart or easily offended but This Is The End is hilarious. I don't know when I've ever laughed so hard. The whole cast kills it but every scene Danny McBride is in one for the ages. I smell Oscars!

A couple movie reviews here and I'll make them short and sweet.

The Internship- Surprisingly funny and sweet. Nothing new however. But got a good kick out of it.

The Purge- SO predictable. Had so much potential. I enjoyed the social commentary it provided however.

Man of Steel- It was OKAY at best. Not amazing, but not horrible. WAY too long. Fight scenes could've been chopped down to allow for more origin story, which I enjoyed WAY more then the fighting. It was like Batman Begins for me. Good, not great beginning to a franchise with amazing potential.

The Matrix gets better every time I watch it!!

Saw Superman in 3d IMAX it was awesome. I recommend it to everyone.

Monster's University was great!

I'm ready to see this.

[video=youtube;KplK-CncOdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KplK-CncOdw[/video]

I'm ready to see this.

Me too. Quite badly to be honest.

I'm ready to see this.

Me too...with or without my kids

I can't even hide behind kids to see it. The first one was hilarious

Agreed. No little minions of my own here either, but I love movies like this.

Back