16 thpers
Florida
3 rounds of golf at an amazing resort
Callaway characters in attendance
Fitting
Super level 10 top secret pre release equipment

Cant get here fast enough

Thank you thp and callaway for making this happen
I can't wait to follow along as much as we can and then hear all about the sweet equipment after embargo!

I am super excited to see what you guys will be testing. This may be one the best events to date.

Congrats again guys! Look forward in hearing about your adventures come August!

16 thpers
Florida
3 rounds of golf at an amazing resort
Callaway characters in attendance
Fitting
Super level 10 top secret pre release equipment

Cant get here fast enough

Thank you thp and callaway for making this happen

I am pretty sure it was asked early in this thread but I never saw the answer.... How does the third round work if the event is Sat and Sunday and you are busy during most of it. Would people have to come in early or stay late and pay for an extra night lodging?

I am pretty sure it was asked early in this thread but I never saw the answer.... How does the third round work if the event is Sat and Sunday and you are busy during most of it. Would people have to come in early or stay late and pay for an extra night lodging?

Friday is best option for the round since fri night is covered if not 36 sunday is an option. No extra lodging needed

Friday is best option for the round since fri night is covered if not 36 sunday is an option. No extra lodging needed

Thanks Mike, that makes sense now. On the link on the main page it doesn't show Friday night was included so I was a bit confused. ( easy to do of course)

Playing 18 on Friday, prior to being fit for new equipment and then playing with the new gear on Saturday and Sunday after being fit could be an eye opening experience!

Playing 18 on Friday, prior to being fit for new equipment and then playing with the new gear on Saturday and Sunday after being fit could be an eye opening experience!

No doubt about it

I couldn't sleep last night because I was anxious to see if I made the cut.

Tonight I don't think I am going sleep because I am so freaking excited. I just hope I can sleep between now and September.

^^^^Just Tapped That

hmmmm how early you talkin..

Congrats to all those who got in! Hopefully I can make the next "whatever JB has up his sleeve".

Congrats to all those who got in! Hopefully I can make the next "whatever JB has up his sleeve".

You know it is going to be something awesome, as always.

^^^^Just Tapped That

I couldn't sleep last night because I was anxious to see if I made the cut.

Tonight I don't think I am going sleep because I am so freaking excited. I just hope I can sleep between now and September.

^^^^Just Tapped That

I just hope I sleep better than I did last night. I can't wait to see what JB and Callaway have planned for us.

A Friday round instead of working then driving sounds better.

Is any one staying Sunday night? I'm thinking I might stay an extra night.

I'm actually thinking of staying Monday as well. Coming home Tuesday is half the cost for me! If I leave Thursday it is also a lot cheaper.

I'd love to come down and get some rounds in on Friday and Monday with locals.

Hotels could get expensive though. Anyone know of a holiday inn close by? I get awesome deals there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just read the comments from 11:30-12:30 this afternoon and got a good laugh at it. I love what Hackers are willing to do to get together and try out some new gear. Hope you all have a blast!

Yeah, playing a round on Friday and staying Sunday night somewhere else down in Orlando Sunday night, then another round at another course on Monday sounds like a plan I could get with if enough people are interested. Works out good with the holiday too, I wouldn't have to take any time off work at all.

Yeah, playing a round on Friday and staying Sunday night somewhere else down in Orlando Sunday night, then another round at another course on Monday sounds like a plan I could get with if enough people are interested. Works out good with the holiday too, I wouldn't have to take any time off work at all.

I was planning on staying at Mission Inn. Prices looks pretty good.

Looks like all 16 are accounted for, I can't wait to see you guys in August!!!

Wake
MikeDean
War Eagle
Spicoli
DPgator
Troyefl
MightyQuinn
RT Party
Mward
Toad
Rvick
Greg Kulbrick
Codywallace
RPBgator
TNTcigarguy
Bmik

REQUOTE: Because I am pumped to meet you guys.

REQUOTE: Because I am pumped to meet you guys.

I'm looking forward to seeing meeting everyone and seeing some friends. What a great group if I do say so.

I'll be honest, meeting me is slightly underwhelming.

That's what happens when you lose half your body weight :eyepoke:

Edit: That ATL guy is quick!

Back