Contest Winners Thread

Nice going JR and cookie, you two guys are winners.

Just got a twitter message from Odyssey golf that I won 1 one of the prizes in the Odyssey win promotion they were running on twitter. Can't wait to see what one of the great prizes I end up with. Thanks @odysseygolf

Just got a twitter message from Odyssey golf that I won 1 one of the prizes in the Odyssey win promotion they were running on twitter. Can't wait to see what one of the great prizes I end up with. Thanks @odysseygolf

That's awesome!

Something just showed up thanks THP and TaylorMade
null-9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null-8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome love the bear

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Okay, now THAT is sweet!!

Congrats flynnie & Scrap Iron. Love the HC Scrap.

Something just showed up thanks THP and TaylorMade
null-9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null-8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome guys!

That headcover is SICK!

Love that headcover!! Congrats!!

The Pom Pom is huge if it doesn't fit on my driver I just might put it on my putter because its so nice.

Hey I got one of those too! Haha. Congrats man.

Won a contest on twitter for a pair of Loudmouth shorts or pants and went with these:

Should be in later this week

Won a contest on twitter for a pair of Loudmouth shorts or pants and went with these:

Should be in later this week

Having to wear those doesnt seem much like a win. Just sayin...

Having to wear those doesnt seem much like a win. Just sayin...

Lol, we will see what happens when they come in... Could always re-gift, what size do you need?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Lol, we will see what happens when they come in... Could always re-gift, what size do you need?

Colt might like them. They resemble the end zone at Tennessee Volunteer Stadium.

Colt might like them. They resemble the end zone at Tennessee Volunteer Stadium.

Good point

Just wanted to share a little more thank you's to THP and Matrix. Just posted in the original thread, but wanted to also show off this beauty here as well:

Special shout out to Josh for helping me with my selection at the Ultimate Weekend on the launch monitor and with finalizing the engraving!

IMAG0007.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg

Doug that looks sweet. Going in the AMP Cell?

An amazing prize for sure!

Doug, simply amazing!

That is a sweet shaft.

I was just notified that I am the winner of the free wedge from Hopkins Golf for June 8th (for their FB wedge-a-day contest)! Woohoo!

I'll be able to place the order sometime ahead of the launch on June 24th.

Back