Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

As mentioned before, I can probably supply 4 discount cards that have deals at a variety of courses. Whisper Creek is one of them and it's rates would be (with cart):
6:00am-11:59am $45.00
12:00pm-2:59pm $39.00
3:00pm-4:59pm $36.00
5:00pm-6:59pm $25.00

Bridges of Poplar Creek:
Open to 1:26pm $45
1:34pm-2:51pm $37
3:00pm-5:34pm $33
5:34pm-Close $20

If interested, I can look into others. Some that I've considered (never played any of them, though): Arrowhead in Wheaton, Prairie Landing in West Chicago, and Mill Creek in Geneva.

Prairie is one I've wanted to play. How far do you think it is from O'Hare?

Prairie is one I've wanted to play. How far do you think it is from O'Hare?
Flying from the QC? Lol

Boy Geneva area is not an easy destination to get to from O'Hare. 45mins maybe, up to a hour.

Dangit. I sort of expected that.

Yep, but driving in from the west, it saves you a bunch of time :alien:

Trying to decide where to play on Friday that's nearby. Anybody have some suggestions? Preferrably in the Elgin, Schaumburg, O'Hare area.

Bowes creek

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bowes creek

Did not read new posts prior..

I'm ready for this...bombs over Chi-Town!

Anyone know anything about these options closer to O'Hare? Might have some nice activities for any non-golfing spouses, too.

Eaglewood Resort and Spa in Itasca - $35
Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomingdale - $59

So happy that this is going to be my first THP invitational. Looks like a tremendous course in a unique setting. Can't wait for July 6th. Would go for a round Friday but I have to work in the morning and it's a 5 hour drive.

No big deal. I'm sure we'll be eating and drinking somewhere that evening :)

So excited for this one. I am pretty sure that I will be down for a Friday round still gotta figure out if we will be visiting family that weekend or not. Should have that nailed down this week.

But I still can't believe this isn't filled. There are plenty around the Chicago area that could make this I would think. Oh well, we will have a great time without them and they will be kicking themselves they didn't sign up.

I've already let Hawk and JB know but I won't be able to attend this due to health issues. Hope you all have a blast I'm severely jealous =(

The wife and I will still be in town so hopefully we can meet everyone for dinner.

I've already let Hawk and JB know but I won't be able to attend this due to health issues. Hope you all have a blast I'm severely jealous =(

The wife and I will still be in town so hopefully we can meet everyone for dinner.

Aw man, that sucks! Was hoping to be your partner since I am like a 15 and you are like a 10 so that would be fair right? Haha.

Hoping for the best for ya and take care. Hopefully see ya at dinner at least.

Word has it 3/4 of Team THP is going to be at this thing.

The #Grandaddy team I mean.

Word has it 3/4 of Team THP is going to be at this thing.

I heard about that this evening. Should be a fun weekend.

#Granddaddy practice round incoming.

Hmmm. A very interesting development. Should make for a very fun weekend.

Stouts!

Are you coming Friday or Saturday?

Back