The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look badass or does this look badass?
null_zps7de37acb.png

Last edited:
My mother had light surgery today, nothing major just a torn Meniscus, but at 82 years young I always kind of worry about her. She did great and back home likely cleaning the house, lol.

My mother had light surgery today, nothing major just a torn Meniscus, but at 82 years young I always kind of worry about her. She did great and back home likely cleaning the house, lol.

Here's a long lost picture of duey's mom feeding him when he was a baby! Duey didn't like spinach even then!

281px-Popeyes_Mother.png

Here's a long lost picture of duey's mom feeding him when he was a baby! Duey didn't like spinach even then!

281px-Popeyes_Mother.png

Lmao, told her it wouldn't make me grow up big and strong.

After all the balls I've been hitting getting ready for the NE Invitational the thing that fills me with happyliscious joy is most definitely my back and butt heater in my car. Loosens the back up nicely!

Currently working 3 jobs! One is basically full time and the other two part time. I'm extremely blessed to have everything I do.

My girlfriend, family & Golf keep me happy and pushing towards a goal that I will never give up on.

Glad everything is good my friend:)

My mom means the world to me and I would do anything for her.

Does this look badass or does this look badass?
null_zps7de37acb.png
Thanks for posting the pic, that made me smile. One thing is for sure, you aren't going to run into too many people with that setup. It looks awesome!

Glad everything is good my friend:)

My mom means the world to me and I would do anything for her.

Thanks buddy. Her only complaint is the doc won't let her back on the course for a while, haha.

Thanks for posting the pic, that made me smile. One thing is for sure, you aren't going to run into too many people with that setup. It looks awesome!
Definitely. Thanks again, Frank. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. The shaft is just sitting in the head right now, but cam't wait to get a tip on it.

Thanks buddy. Her only complaint is the doc won't let her back on the course for a while, haha.

That's positive feedback :)
Hopefully she'll be well soon so you can enjoy many future rounds with her.

It makes your day when you bump into someone you haven't seen in a couple months and they tell you that you look like you lost a bunch of weight and are really in good shape!!

picked up a Chrome+ out of the range bucket. keeping it until my swing is perfect so i can get as much out of it as possible.

picked up a Chrome+ out of the range bucket. keeping it until my swing is perfect so i can get as much out of it as possible.

Always a win when you find a premium ball you've been wanting to try in the range bucket.

It makes your day when you bump into someone you haven't seen in a couple months and they tell you that you look like you lost a bunch of weight and are really in good shape!!

Yes it does!

new job search officially starts today...exciting

I started walking two miles with my son yesterday. I got up this morning and he was up and asking, " ready for the walk again Dad?" :D We are having a great time doing our morning walks together, talking about any and everything. Just good father/son time! We are going to bump it up to four miles a day four days a week starting next week. It has to be very early in the mornings or late in evenings now that the summer heat is firing up. We took our dog Roxie with us this morning and she was excited to see all the horses, goats, rabbits, chipmunks, and various other animals beside our walking trail :thumb:

I started walking two miles with my son yesterday. I got up this morning and he was up and asking, " ready for the walk again Dad?" :D We are having a great time doing our morning walks together, talking about any and everything. Just good father/son time! We are going to bump it up to four miles a day four days a week starting next week. It has to be very early in the mornings or late in evenings now that the summer heat is firing up. We took our dog Roxie with us this morning and she was excited to see all the horses, goats, rabbits, chipmunks, and various other animals beside our walking trail :thumb:

That is a true HHJJ. I took one walk with my old man when we were on vacation once and it is actually an awesome memory I never thought would mean so much. Like you said, just being able to talk and enjoy each others company is truly special.

That is a true HHJJ. I took one walk with my old man when we were on vacation once and it is actually an awesome memory I never thought would mean so much. Like you said, just being able to talk and enjoy each others company is truly special.

It's really cool how the "little" things, stick in our mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back