The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I'm such a steak homer I've never ordered any other meat. I've tried the chicken, it was pretty good but doesn't touch the steak. Thursday when an go I'm gonna order either carnitas or barbacoa. Fill me in on which is better.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm such a steak homer I've never ordered any other meat. I've tried the chicken, it was pretty good but doesn't touch the steak. Thursday when an go I'm gonna order either carnitas or barbacoa. Fill me in on which is better.

THPing on Tapatalk

All I order is Barbacoa! Love it!

THPing on Tapatalk
I have gotten a chicken one by mistake and ate it anyway (I wasn't paying attention and they got the wrong meat), and I have tried bites of the Barbacoa and the Carnitas when my wife has ordered those, but all I order anymore is steak. I don't think I have had any other kind since 2006 or so.

I'm a double meat eater. Steak and chicken combo , pinto, corn , hot salsa, extra white rice, two shells, guac, sour cream, extra cheese, lettuce

I'm so miserable 20 minutes after eating it every single time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

THPing on Tapatalk

Barbacoa for sure! I've been disappointed by the carnitas every time.

I usually go for a salad bowl with double meat (barbacoa and chicken), onions and peppers, pico, and medium or hot salsa. Nom, nom, nom!!!

What is the big rave with these bowls??? I want that 700 calorie burrito shell right NOW!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It cuts out about 300 calories or so. Although there's nothing wrong with eating a delicious burrito football every once in a while

I'll go barbacoa, everyone seems to like it. Is it better with hot or medium salsa?

THPing on Tapatalk

I'll go barbacoa, everyone seems to like it. Is it better with hot or medium salsa?

THPing on Tapatalk

I like spicy food, but I think the medium salsa has better flavor. Dammit I'm getting Chipotle this weekend for sure!!!

THPing on Tapatalk

It's all about which YOU prefer. Chipotle is all about YOUR happiness! :D

Does anyone not do the bowl and only does the football?

I have only had one bowl. I didn't feel that there was as much in it.

I keep saying I am going to get the burrito and a bowl on the side to see how it compares, but I haven't done it yet.

There is a newer one if these on a local college campus side street. They load up the meat. That makes me happy.

I used to only get burritos, but I was playing a lot of hockey so the wrap came entirely guilt free.

Every once in a while I'll splurge on a burrito now, but with the amount I eat there, bowls are the way to go.

Wait chipotle is still a thing on THP?

I like the bowl myself, not for any other reason but cause I like to eat the chips with it.... I've had to cut back a bit on dinning there though.... The scale is starting to ask me to get off

Wait chipotle is still a thing on THP?

It's bigger than you know friend.

Other threads on other eateries pop up, but they die a quick painful death. Then the people come in here to talk about how much better those places are than Chipotle, because no one goes to those threads!

Other threads on other eateries pop up, but they die a quick painful death. Then the people come in here to talk about how much better those places are than Chipotle, because no one goes to those threads!

hahahaha it's so true. Even the haters love (to hate) Chipotle.

There is a newer one if these on a local college campus side street. They load up the meat. That makes me happy.

Sometimes I have to say at ours: "You serious on the amount of steak bro?" They get a little skimpy.

On special occasions I'll splurge and go dubs on the meat. For the next 20 minutes I'm in heaven. Nothing like extra steak wrapped up in some brown rice, peppers, onions, cheese and some pico. WONDERTABULOUS!

I already knew this buddy- I'm short remember?

I feel like you just missed out on a good "that's what she said" opportunity.

Back