New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I am thinking about shaving my beard, I don't even deserve it anymore.

Let me tell you a story. Okay, I won't, but don't do that. #fearthebeard is coming back this weekend.

Yeah and then there is me lagging behind, shanks creeping up, can barely hit a golf ball. Had to hit a driver on a 200 yard par 3, a week ago I would have hit a 5. Only thing that kept me going was some decent shots around the green. Buck has been playing well, the only time he doesn't need to hit that driver is when he will run out of room.

Don't worry, I'm the same way. I couldn't hit the center of the club face if I tried right now. Lots of shanks, tops, chunks, and anything else.

Don't worry, I'm the same way. I couldn't hit the center of the club face if I tried right now. Lots of shanks, tops, chunks, and anything else.

Yeah because you hit the ball backwards from the correct way.

Everyone's in big trouble. I'm playing some good golf. Played today without irons and shot a 75. Tough track tomorrow will really test me before this weekend.

Whatever you say. I've got your number and you are going down.

Whatever you say. I've got your number and you are going down.

thats cute captain.... i hope your wife agreed to hit your tee shots for you.... i always wondered how you hit such great long iron shots... now it all makes sense! :alien:

Fairfield says that they have one person getting in on Thursday. Who that be? Cause I'm be getting there tomorrow night too.

Fairfield says that they have one person getting in on Thursday. Who that be? Cause I'm be getting there tomorrow night too.

Probably me but I have no idea what time I am getting in there.

Probably me but I have no idea what time I am getting in there.

I'll be late getting in tomorrow night. I was gonna say breakfast and early range? But you have someone with you though, right?

I'll be late getting in tomorrow night. I was gonna say breakfast and early range? But you have someone with you though, right?

Are you playing Friday at Lyman Orchards with them? I was originally thinking about going over there and playing at 6 am but it looks like its going to be miserable. It looks like it might be miserable all weekend, sorry to be the one that said it. I am almost thinking about telling the girlfriend to stay home since its going to be rainy and the outdoor stuff might be a wash out. Then just leave Saturday night instead.

It actually looks like the worst of the rain will be Friday evening/night. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Are you playing Friday at Lyman Orchards with them? I was originally thinking about going over there and playing at 6 am but it looks like its going to be miserable. It looks like it might be miserable all weekend, sorry to be the one that said it. I am almost thinking about telling the girlfriend to stay home since its going to be rainy and the outdoor stuff might be a wash out. Then just leave Saturday night instead.

Yeah. I'm gonna play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is tentative. I'm bringing the rain gear just in case.

I am just astonished that there is a tropical storm predicted to be passing by this weekend.

Local WX says that Saturday should be better than Friday. Maybe conditions will be like the AC THP event last September! That was nuts.

Adding a lot of wind to the Player course will make for a really fun time :-/

I am just astonished that there is a tropical storm predicted to be passing by this weekend.

Local WX says that Saturday should be better than Friday. Maybe conditions will be like the AC THP event last September! That was nuts.

And I thought I got away from the wind when I left Hawaii!:banghead:

It actually looks like the worst of the rain will be Friday evening/night. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Lets hope the weather forecast is wrong. Wouldn't be the first time that happened :D.

Lets hope the weather forecast is wrong. Wouldn't be the first time that happened :D.

Hey, Stan. Just thought you should know that there were glimmers of hope at the range today. Just glimmers, but they were there. #teammudstompers

Dev and Jlukes... If the forecast holds I might bail on the Friday round and go to work.

I changed my plans so I am getting there tomorrow night

Hey, Stan. Just thought you should know that there were glimmers of hope at the range today. Just glimmers, but they were there. #teammudstompers

Nice man. I had my best range session all year today. Maybe things are coming around at the right time...

Nice man. I had my best range session all year today. Maybe things are coming around at the right time...

I'm making solid contact, but I just changed out my standard grips to Jumbo and now I'm leaving it right a little bit. It's playable though. I want my draw back though!!!

Dev and Jlukes... If the forecast holds I might bail on the Friday round and go to work.

Understood. I'll be making a similar decision tomorrow night. No sense of getting up early and dealing with rush hour if it's going to be a washout. Would head up for a mid afternoon arrival instead.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I changed my plans as well, girlfriend wont be coming up.

I really hope this system blows through on Fri (sorry to those guys playing Friday)... It will suck to be traveling all day Friday for me too though.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Depending on what happens tomorrow night I might be hoping for heavy rains here in NJ on Friday. I manage my daughter (9-10 year old) softball team. We won a grand total of 2 games all season. When I looked at the playoff schedule I figured we would be two and done leaving Saturday free. After losing our first playoff game we are on a three game winning streak! If we win tomorrow we play again Saturday at 2 leaving a great dilemma for me. I have been preaching all season about being a good teammate. How would it look if I didn't show 1 game from the finals? If it rains heavy enough on Friday I will know that the game will be cancelled, leaving me free on Saturday. UUURRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Back