New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

It's a shame that JB had to put someone as fragile as SixThree Fowler in his group. I would think THP would want more of a challenge.

A couple of guys that showed for their local invitational. They didn't make up having plans or anything to hide :)

Hahah fragile? Nerves? You guys crack me up. And that's Mr. Six4three Fowler to you gentlemen.

JB 643572 comes with instructions!

Spoiler
863585A4-C066-4764-92E1-B790A4996AE5-13511-00000AF598146FAD.jpg

That's what all slow people say buck. Forgive us now for leaving one behind. You will notice him wandering fairways as the darkest tan ever created, incredibly stylish and wearing a book cover as a hat. :)

Lets just hope it doesn't rain - we wouldn't want that spray tan getting all over the greens.

Lets just hope it doesn't rain - we wouldn't want that spray tan getting all over the greens.

All natural here. I soak up natural skin cancer, not fake skin cancer.

All natural here. I soak up natural skin cancer, not fake skin cancer.

So that'll be the excuse for the pace, right? You're not playing slow. You just want to soak up some rays for as long as possible!:cool:

So that'll be the excuse for the pace, right? You're not playing slow. You just want to soak up some rays for as long as possible!:cool:

Oh no sir. I'm not a slow player, nor I play slow. I won't be playing slow on Saturday either. Just "deliberate".

Everyone's in big trouble. I'm playing some good golf. Played today without irons and shot a 75. Tough track tomorrow will really test me before this weekend.

Everyone's in big trouble. I'm playing some good golf. Played today without irons and shot a 75. Tough track tomorrow will really test me before this weekend.

This is a lie, he used irons 3 times.

His 10 iron? :confused:

He brought a driver, hybrid, putter and four wedges. On three holes today he used my irons, I know two of them were par 3's not sure about the others.

He brought a driver, hybrid, putter and four wedges. On three holes today he used my irons, I know two of them were par 3's not sure about the others.

Can trust a guy that looks like him huh? Seems he was just lying to us.

So "technically" he played without irons. It's all in the wording... Sneaky fella, that one.

Truth is with bucks ball striking and tee game he could do it. I still say buck and I in a scramble together would be pretty special.

Truth is with bucks ball striking and tee game he could do it. I still say buck and I in a scramble together would be pretty special.

Best thing is the pelz system has my short game dialed in. Lots of looks at birdie today. And I putt well after a lesson last week and working in keeping my head still.

We'd be deadly.

Just got to thinking aaand... are you driving or is Morgan?
#dontforumanddrive #shouldtakemyownadvice

Yeah and then there is me lagging behind, shanks creeping up, can barely hit a golf ball. Had to hit a driver on a 200 yard par 3, a week ago I would have hit a 5. Only thing that kept me going was some decent shots around the green. Buck has been playing well, the only time he doesn't need to hit that driver is when he will run out of room.

Yeah and then there is me lagging behind, shanks creeping up, can barely hit a golf ball. Had to hit a driver on a 200 yard par 3, a week ago I would have hit a 5. Only thing that kept me going was some decent shots around the green. Buck has been playing well, the only time he doesn't need to hit that driver is when he will run out of room.

Keep your beautiful bearded chin up buddy. If there is anything that can make you feel better about your game, its watching me play. We are going to have fun anyway.

Keep your beautiful bearded chin up buddy. If there is anything that can make you feel better about your game, its watching me play. We are going to have fun anyway.

I am thinking about shaving my beard, I don't even deserve it anymore.

I am thinking about shaving my beard, I don't even deserve it anymore.

Don't do anything crazy bro. You'll get it worked out.

Back