The Journey to New England - 2013 THP Tour Van

Delaware needs to support its 'tax free shopping' somehow.

We are now in New Jersey.

yqu5e9up.jpg

7araqusa.jpg

Some pictures from the bridge from Delaware to NJ

ydy7u8an.jpg

4arynepe.jpg

aby9ede4.jpg

Haha you guys are funny and so right. We were in and out of Delaware in no time.

And we learned our lesson from last year and bought an EZpass. Funny thing is that it's not supported in Florida so ours is issued from Virginia.

Nice Virginia is a great state! Haha EZPass is the way to go.

Almost there!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

MD to Fla tolls $0.00 on 95. MD to NY on 95 $26.00 or so.

But there is something exciting about the road between Bmore and NY. Always enjoyed that ride

We have a special RV GPS that checks for clearances and proper routes where we can fit and/or are allowed. It's a Rand McNally.

Nice! I forgot you would need something like that.

There's an app called Waze that shoes where all construction and backups are. I know you need the clearance part but it could be useful in conjunction with.

Have fun!

Nice! I forgot you would need something like that.

There's an app called Waze that shoes where all construction and backups are. I know you need the clearance part but it could be useful in conjunction with.

Have fun!

Funny you mention that I downloaded that yesterday when we got into Virginia. It's awesome!

Yup, they are great! You put your specs in it and it will make sure you don't go on a road where you can't make the clearance or weight limit, etc...

Thats so cool. I was just sitting her thinking, " I wonder how many cool things like that exist, that I have no knowledge about". I'm sure there is all kinds of gadgets and tech in different fields that since I'm not in or wouldn't use I don't know about.

Thats so cool. I was just sitting her thinking, " I wonder how many cool things like that exist, that I have no knowledge about". I'm sure there is all kinds of gadgets and tech in different fields that since I'm not in or wouldn't use I don't know about.

We didn't know about it either until we got the big RV. It is a huge help. It also tells us where all the travel centers are, what's in them, what's on every exit coming up and on our route, hotels, RV parks and RV related things like overnight parking, service centers and so much more.

We didn't know about it either until we got the big RV. It is a huge help. It also tells us where all the travel centers are, what's in them, what's on every exit coming up and on our route, hotels, RV parks and RV related things like overnight parking, service centers and so much more.

Yea it's pretty cool. KellyBo and I had to get one for our RV too!

Funny you mention that I downloaded that yesterday when we got into Virginia. It's awesome!
It tells you about more than traffic. Like your local authorities giving out tickets to the next policeman's ball too!

Looking like some familiar territory in those pictures now. :)

I'll grab his attention so that he'll see it for sure.

Ahem...The Blue Jackets may be the worse team in the whole NHL. No one in Ohio cares about them, particularly at restaurants with 50 TVs.

I live in Cleveland and 99% of the hockey fans here like the Red Wings or the Penguins with a little bit towards the 'Hawks. the C-BUS BJ's are non-existent.

Nothing like being on a complete stand still just so they can take your money.

5esyqa6u.jpg

Don't say thank you!! I always do and it makes me mad! Why am I thanking them for taking my cash?

paying money to drive...#awesome

Back