Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

Call me Ishmael. This story begins with a boy (@rdutellejr on twitter) seeking a 3 wood to hit off the tee and deck. After much searching and testing, the boy finds a Taylormade Rocketballz Tour 3W and pulverizes ball after ball (see star pattern on face), but there is something missing... he is missing the sweet spot both high and low.
e9uqy7eq.jpg

Frustrated and sad, the boy turns to the internet and finds The Hackers Paradise where knowledge is gained and dreams are made. He begins talking with Harry Arnett (AKA. Jacques Cousteau) from Callaway about his problems with his 3W face. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454534.816045.jpg

But Harry, I mean Jacques, says "We are in the middle of a five-year war, as demonstrated by these here figures." ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454559.937503.jpg

The boy, slightly confused, but intrigued asks Jacques if he could go deep and find him a new 3 wood. Jacques/Harry takes up the challenge.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454582.660605.jpg
On the first attempt (1Deep), Jacques returns from the depths of the clubface with only scraps of blonde hair, and a coffee stained Bay Hill high-top visor signed by Arnold Palmer. This does not help the boy with his 3 wood problems, only raises more questions.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454604.650170.jpg
For the second attempt down the face (2Deep), Jacques says he must use an enclosed diving suit to go deeper and find the sole. After an hour or so of diving, Cousteau resurface and clearly is suffering from some depth confusion as he is mumbling something about the #ZooCrew actually beating team THP. Nobody aboard the Calypso that day really knew what he was talking about but knew he was delusional.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454626.452084.jpg
The boy begged brave Harry, I mean Jacques, to dive once more and find the solution to his 3 wood dilemma. On that dive, using a submarine to go deeper down the face than any 3 wood the boy had ever seen, through extra hot internal standing waves off the Carlsbad coast, Jacques finally found the sole of the beast. Upon surfacing, and to much elation to all aboard, Jacques dubbed the discovery XHot 3Deep!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370454923.140489.jpg

No longer would the boy miss low and high on the face, and would continue to bomb it off the tee as well!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Last edited:
Fraud is a serious charge, Sir.

I know....leave me a card next time I bomb one over your head with my 3Deep and you are sitting 295 out.

DSC_0210-XL.jpg

I happen to play X-Hot Pro 3-wood, a club that has been a true game-changer for how I attack golf course, but filthy explosiveness off the tee and deck will do that for a guy. What could be better? Clearly putting the the X-Hot Pro on steroids, #3Deep style. I love the XHP's tenacity, but I want to tee my 3-wood high and let it fly forcing the @CallawayGolf #ZooCrew to only watch and weep. Team @HackersParadise is coming to the #Grandaddy, and #3Deep is coming with ME.

@Jman_THP

James Miles ‏@Jman_THP now #3Deep means tee it high and let it fly...beware @CallawayGolf ... @HackersParadise is coming to the #Grandaddy and #3Deep is coming with ME
Dude that is a really cool pic! Great entry.

DSC_0210-XL.jpg

I happen to play X-Hot Pro 3-wood, a club that has been a true game-changer for how I attack golf course, but filthy explosiveness off the tee and deck will do that for a guy. What could be better? Clearly putting the the X-Hot Pro on steroids, #3Deep style. I love the XHP's tenacity, but I want to tee my 3-wood high and let it fly forcing the @CallawayGolf #ZooCrew to only watch and weep. Team @HackersParadise is coming to the #Grandaddy, and #3Deep is coming with ME.

@Jman_THP

James Miles ‏@Jman_THP now #3Deep means tee it high and let it fly...beware @CallawayGolf ... @HackersParadise is coming to the #Grandaddy and #3Deep is coming with ME

Cracking entry buddy!

The Callaway 3Deep with its Speed Frame Face and lower CG is going to help me play fairway woods better than my 6 month old daughter and go 3Deep on the ZooCrew at the Grandaddy. Took a demo out on the course this weekend and hit 6/6 fairways with a long drive of 278. As Harry Arnette so eloquently said in #CallawayTalks, “Bombs away!”
1t0qp.jpg

Twitter @Smithfaced

OMG - How cute is that :act-up:

SO - I don't actually use a 3 wood, which is probably why Jules is so miffed in the picture above :)

I do however make use of a Callaway Razr X Black 4 wood (picture below).

So knowing that my driver (an equally hot Razr Fit Xtreme) isn't always as accurate off the tee as I would like it to be, I do believe the Xhot 3Deep would be an outstanding addition to my bag with it's awesome speed frame face technology and lower CG. Im sure it will help me to hit more fairways, not to mention keeping Jules and Vincent off my back!

@Mav281 Tweeted - @Mav281 is keen to bat for @hackersparadise in the #grandaddy of em all! Looking to fine tune a #3Deep and kick some #Callaway ZooCrew butt!

Last edited:
8964593076_419b5495a2.jpg

This is my 3 wood. Looks nice doesn't it? That's because it rarely get used. It's inconsistent, fickle, shallow, old-fashioned, but I continue to carry it because it's expected to have a 3 wood. Notice I did not take a picture of the top of this relic, more on that later. A 3 metal shouldn't inspire these thoughts when you stand above the ball. You should have a 3 wood that makes you think you can pull 3 metal on a force carry par 5 over water. And you know what? The Xhot 3deep may just be that club.

Now.... the 3Deep, it is my understanding that Phil needed a club that he could use off the tee, but still have confidence to sling around the corner of a dog leg off the deck. It seems it's made for the long ball hitter. Low spin, low launch, deep face, for low penetrating bullets. It seems ole' Philly Mick and I have a thing or two in common. Those being a hatred of taxes, and the San Diego Chargers. (Seriously who likes taxes)

So for me a lower spinning, lower launching, 3 wood that has the ball speed to rival drivers is ideal. I need a confidence inspiring 3 wood, not just another club to tote around and not use. Lastly remember I didn't show the crown of my ole 3 wood? Well that's because it's marred like you wouldn't believe. Seriously that's part of the reason I keep the head cover on it constantly, and another reason why the 3deep will help me be a better golfer. So #zoocrew, woe to you for putting out such a magnificent club, because it will likely be your demise at the #Grandaddy, but I think the least #teamTHP could do for you afterwards is buy you a beer. You know.... for the effort.

@zenger419

3%20Deep%20Small-L.jpg

I tested out the ole "white" to see how it preformed in the #3deeprough and found out that it's short from there too.

I want to be longer from everywhere when I help #TEAMTHP beatdown the #SNZOOZCREW!

I had some fun putting this together, I hope it's enjoyed!

@CallawayGolf @hackersparadise I need a #3Deep to be longer from everywhere in the #granddaddy.The #whitestick is shorter EVERYWHERE, HELP!

Twitter: @dhill37

Awesome entries coming in. That's a brutal lie there, dhill lol.

This is my 3 wood, Cobra S3.
attachment.php

It has been good to me, but not great.
I want the Callaway 3Deep because it could and would be great to me.
Giving me that extra bump I need to go long, because chicks dig the long ball.
Yours Truely
@bigtazzGOLF

Chicks do dig the long ball bigtazz. Good bump for this thread too.

We've got yellow balls a blasting, guys stealing clubs from their kids, woods that have died and we hope they rest in peace, 3foot deep rough, and more!

Lets see some more entries. Pretty amazing chance here ladies and gents!

I know....leave me a card next time I bomb one over your head with my 3Deep and you are sitting 295 out.

I keep a stack of them in my golf bag just in case.

The entries in this thread are incredible. You guys are really killing it.

Can't wait to see who the next member of Team THP is. It's time to get #5Deep.

The entries in this thread are incredible. You guys are really killing it.

Can't wait to see who the next member of Team THP is. It's time to get #5Deep.

Well whom ever gets to be #5 I'm know it'll be one over the moon excited and lucky member!

Hmmmmm....too quiet in here.

Time is running out....

Time is running out....

Heck, maybe you and I just need to do some more pictures to keep bumping this one up there.

I know some guys might be waiting to get an entry in, but like you and cookie said, get it in before someone else does.
Never know when the judges might pop by and take a peak...

Time is running out....

I don't get why it's so quiet. Opportunity to have some fun with the 3 Deep and join Team THP. Win-win in my book.

Let me go edit the first post to end this one at midnight tonight.

#upmychances
#JBwouldkillme

Contest - Callaway & THP - 4th Spot in the #Grandaddy

Let me go edit the first post to end this one at midnight tonight.

#upmychances
#JBwouldkillme

People from Texas are just flat out silly..........

People from Texas better not start that early congratulations stuff again... :)

Last edited:
People from Texas are just flat out silly..........

Maybe you should do less posting and more picture taking.

#repcallaway
#whatyouwaitingfor

Back