New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

good thing is Four Points takes dogs. That's a bonus.

Initially thats where Josh and Morgan were staying with the dogs but plans changed. Are you bringing the dog? Also, thats where the dinner Saturday night is.

Initially thats where Josh and Morgan were staying with the dogs but plans changed. Are you bringing the dog? Also, thats where the dinner Saturday night is.

That's the plan for her to be joining us!!

That's the plan for her to be joining us!!

Awesome!!! When I was originally setting up the hotels I asked if they took animals and the guy said "Well what kind of animal are we talking about?" I said dogs. "He said no problem, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a large animal or something". Do people bring horses into their hotel rooms or something. Haha

Awesome!!! When I was originally setting up the hotels I asked if they took animals and the guy said "Well what kind of animal are we talking about?" I said dogs. "He said no problem, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a large animal or something". Do people bring horses into their hotel rooms or something. Haha

You never know people are crazy.
yhyguny8.jpg
Lexie is a big old lover. If you will let her she will lick you like crazy.

You never know people are crazy.
yhyguny8.jpg
Lexie is a big old lover. If you will let her she will lick you like crazy.

I have seen pictures of her. She is adorable. Hope I get to meet her. I love dogs. My little girl loves them too. She just giggles when she sees a dog.

good thing is Four Points takes dogs. That's a bonus.

I know my drives can get away from me sometimes, but you're bringing a search dog for our team??

Kindle Fire Talkin'

I texted Jeff (fireitup) already but if anyone needs a shower or anything, they do have them but no ammenities (soap, towels, etc) so as long as you bring a shower bag as if you were going to a gym, you will be fine.

Soooo if we get rained out tomorrow anyone wanna play stupid early Sunday? I have 130 flight to catch

Along those lines, I spoke with the course and they said we can play as long as we are willing and there is no lightning.

Does anyone know if the course will provide me with an umbrella assistant? I need someone to follow me around and hold the umbrella during the round if need be. And carry half a dozen towels. If not, will the hotel? They will have to walk/run along the cart, as me and Six 4 will be too busy discussing our birdie putts to be bothered with them between shots. If neither the course or hotel can accomodate me, please let me know so I can post an ad on Craigslist. Thanks.

hmmm AM rain not bad then

weather_zps3e48b196.png

Well, Friday doesnt seem like it will be fun.... Saturday looks much better than original forecast but the course will be soggy.

And that right there is why we dont discuss weather. :D
THP will prevail.

Just arrived in CT and have some people to go visit throughout the day. Glad to be here and cannot wait to see everybody this weekend.

THP will prevail.

Just arrived in CT and have some people to go visit throughout the day. Glad to be here and cannot wait to see everybody this weekend.

glad to hear youve arrived. See you saturday

THP will prevail.

glad u made it safely with only a small flesh wound to the van.

THP will prevail.

Glad you made it ok, looking forward to Sat

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

THP will prevail.

All trash talk and joking aside, glad you made it there safely and can't wait to see ya guys again!

Sincerely,
Mr. Tan Flat Brim 786889 Fowler.

Does anyone know if the course will provide me with an umbrella assistant? I need someone to follow me around and hold the umbrella during the round if need be. And carry half a dozen towels. If not, will the hotel? They will have to walk/run along the cart, as me and Six 4 will be too busy discussing our birdie putts to be bothered with them between shots. If neither the course or hotel can accomodate me, please let me know so I can post an ad on Craigslist. Thanks.

I love it! Please make sure the ad on Craigslist states attractive females preferred! Lol

Dont worry buddy, rain has a tough time finding its way through all of those trees.

Soooo if we get rained out tomorrow anyone wanna play stupid early Sunday? I have 130 flight to catch

I can't play Friday, so I would be interested in playing Sunday.

Back