Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

What about some of the other Texans? Any of them shown interest? I think 3boysdad did

Just tell me what you're thinking an I'm in.

TBT driving up here Thursday, we leave here Friday morning, get you by noon, drive rest of the way and meet the crew for dinner/drinks.

I think he did along with Andrew (capt. dru).

Lets get them in on this thing as well! I know TrueFx expressed some interest as well and hopefully he will join us.

It really is going to be a great time and hopefully after some pics and stuff of the course showup, those on the fence will join us.

Looks like we have another Texan signing up on Saturday for this event and road tripping it up with us!

I'm ready for this also!! We are planning on leaving Thursday evening and driving until I get tired.

Taking your lady friend with you, right?

I'm excited. You excited? Cause in excited.

You have no idea dude......well yes you probably do.

Very much looking forward to this! Will be a nice weekend away with my THP family!

Don't think I'll bring the cycle. .logistics issues

tapin from my big as note 2

I'm thinking about having dinner here on Friday
showboat-branson-belle-270x250.jpg

Looks like I may be in St. Louis for work during th second week of July so this might actually work for me. How is the drive from there to the Branson area? Looks like it's about four hours away which isn't bad.

Looks like I may be in St. Louis for work during th second week of July so this might actually work for me. How is the drive from there to the Branson area? Looks like it's about four hours away which isn't bad.

St. Louis to Branson is an easy drive

Should mostly be interstate on I 44. I hit it in Lebanon so I'm not sure how it is from their to St. Louis though.

I'm beyond excited for this now. Oh yes, good times will be had as always.

What 3 courses again

tapin from my big as note 2

Just waiting for GolferGal to get back to me so I can send payment for this awesome event. Cant wait as this will be my first time to Missouri.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Just waiting for GolferGal to get back to me so I can send payment for this awesome event. Cant wait as this will be my first time to Missouri.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

You'll see some amazing sights on the way in and on those courses, not to mention a great time with THP'ers. Enjoy!

You'll see some amazing sights on the way in and on those courses, not to mention a great time with THP'ers. Enjoy!

Duey, I can't recall, you still out for this one? I was thinking you had something going on with the job or something.

Duey, I can't recall, you still out for this one? I was thinking you had something going on with the job or something.

I'm not going to make it, job and finances at this point. Kills me, but will have to live it through you all.

Back