New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I left it somewhere two weeks ago.

Efffff that noise. I guarantee I will make you laugh and smile during our round. You will have fun again and you will play awesome.

I'm really worried about what the reason will do to slow these greens down!

I've played around on greens on a couple different courses here now, and on a dry day they are slower than what the greens I'm used to playing on were like when they were soaked.

I played with Kobey once and I literally felt like I was going to putt the ball off of the back of the green and I would come up like 3 foot short on a 15 footer.

Hopefully the rain doesn't slow these greens down much.

I'm really worried about what the reason will do to slow these greens down!

I've played around on greens on a couple different courses here now, and on a dry day they are slower than what the greens I'm used to playing on were like when they were soaked.

I played with Kobey once and I literally felt like I was going to putt the ball off of the back of the green and I would come up like 3 foot short on a 15 footer.

Hopefully the rain doesn't slow these greens down much.

get there early and putt a few on the practice green.... problem solved!

Efffff that noise. I guarantee I will make you laugh and smile during our round. You will have fun again and you will play awesome.

Heh, I am sure it will be a good time but I am pretty annoyed right now. The weather has thrown this whole weekend off and now I might end up driving there Saturday morning which is gonna make me miserable lol.

Heh, I am sure it will be a good time but I am pretty annoyed right now. The weather has thrown this whole weekend off and now I might end up driving there Saturday morning which is gonna make me miserable lol.

The weather is pissing me off too but we will make the best of it.

Just come on over for tomorrow. We'll brighten your mood.

After missing AC Invitational she knew how bummed I was. She already told me I have no choice but to go. I will feel bad but at least if I need to come home for any reason its a short drive. Nothing is stopping me from getting to this dang event. Enough is a enough.

Sunday sunday sunday

Does anybody think Lyman will have issues with me wearing my military wet weather gear on the course? :D Not talking about weather of course, but just in case.

Does anybody think Lyman will have issues with me wearing my military wet weather gear on the course? :D Not talking about weather of course, but just in case.

I have a feeling you will be the only ones out there, so I doubt it.

Just cleaned up the clubs for team thp...or team shovel whichever u prefer

The weather is pissing me off too but we will make the best of it.

A bunch of THPers are getting together this weekend. The weather can be damned.

Come Saturday, I will be ready to golf come hell or high water. Tempting that high water part.

Oh yeah - looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday sunday sunday

Baby's temp was 100.2 when I picked her up from daycare. Gave her motrin and we just took it again, it was 102.5. Wife stopped packing. Looks like I am going to be flying solo. I will let you know tomorrow for sure but looks like I will be in for a Sunday round at the butt crack of dawn.

I'm cleaning mine tonight. Add "Shiny Clubs" to the long list that is my name. Because no one's clubs are cleaner than mine.

i made sure the caddy cleaned mine good. even if the irons weren't mine.

Just practiced short game for 45 minutes in rain. Getting battle ready.

Taps away

Back