What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my SCORFit report. So much for those Cleveland 588 RTXs I was considering!

:lol:

Downhill, with the wind of course. My normal 150 club.

Wait. You backed up a range ball with the wind at your back? I need some of your iron spin...

Reshafted some irons.

Unfortunately no time to head to the range today, but it doesn't really matter since I'm recovering from a grip-killing blister.

I did make a few practice swings and chips without ball, being inside, and hit some carpet putts.

just some thping today, hoping to get some range time in tomorrow

Played 36 holes hit a small bucket and practiced putting or 15 mins

Took my 12-year-old son to a golf lesson.

Yesterday I finally unloaded my old irons, driver and fwd to a coworker for his son who is going out for the golf team. I made him a great deal and threw in my old carry bag. The only think I didn't have for him was a putter.

Now I can buy my clicgear, hopefully the pro shop has the color I want.

Yesterday I finally unloaded my old irons, driver and fwd to a coworker for his son who is going out for the golf team. I made him a great deal and threw in my old carry bag. The only think I didn't have for him was a putter.

Now I can buy my clicgear, hopefully the pro shop has the color I want.

Got my click gear a few weeks ago great decision

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Got my click gear a few weeks ago great decision

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been waiting for him forever to buy them forever!

I can't wait to start walking again.

Adaptor and grip came, so today at break gonna glue the prolaunch blue in and tomorrow launch some balls into the stratosphere.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Another day off from playing and now watching the golf channel.

played 18 today with the infamous MattyKrack

Hit a couple buckets on the range. Trying to get these wedges dialed in.

thping, cleaning clubs and packing for COnnecticut

played 18 wonderful holes.... walked today let the caddy take our cart..... i really think i'm gonna start walking more i play so much better.... also pulled a shaft and sent out my wedges to get reshafted with my recoils.

18 with my dad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Played 9 holes with a buddy and his son. Didn't play well but they thought I was great. It was strange to hear " Great drive, nice shot". Instead of the abuse of my regular playing partners.

Today I hit a 2 buckets of balls, and took my very first lesson. Got a lot to work on

Hit a bucket of balls at the range and played 18 at the home course.

Demoed RTX wedges...and callaway xhot irons & woods...and razr extreme 5 wood! Me like! A lot!

TS Andrea has ruined my plans for a lesson today :(. I'm going to my favorite golf shop to see about trading in my Vokeys and Scotty Cameron Golo for a different putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back