New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

My wife has her own plans Saturday with her family. She is gonna hang with the baby tonight while I go drink..haha Sunday we are going to Mystic for the day with the baby to the aquarium and stuff. Plus she really want to meet this Josh guy.

Hes overrated.

My wife has her own plans Saturday with her family. She is gonna hang with the baby tonight while I go drink..haha Sunday we are going to Mystic for the day with the baby to the aquarium and stuff. Plus she really want to meet this Josh guy.

Blah blah blah mike dean is awesome team thp gonna roll

GG nor myself have heard from CS, so I am believing he is still on for making it.

GG nor myself have heard from CS, so I am believing he is still on for making it.

Glad to hear he is still in

Packing and dropping the dog off. Should be up there around 2

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Haha touche. Baby has no temp so it sounds like I will have a full crew. Doesnt look like I will be there for 11:00 tee times though.

Glad to hear baby is feeling better! Safe travels !

And just like that, baby has a fever again. Leaving on my own shortly. Sounds like I am in for Sunday's round also.

So Dev saw my post, turned to wife and said "while you get ready I will hold the baby". She thinks he is amazing now.
Then she leaves the room and he rests warm cloth on her forehead for 10 minutes.
Dev then yells, she feels warm again honey.
Temp taken, baby has fever.
Dev going solo.

This is not a good sign that it is 7:49 in the morning and I am already wishing it was Saturday. This could get ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a pretty stressful night and morning dealing with the bad news that I got last night but I wanted to let everyone know I am ok and doing everything I can do so I can make it.

Good to hear that you are OK. Hope to see you tomorrow.

It's been a pretty stressful night and morning dealing with the bad news that I got last night but I wanted to let everyone know I am ok and doing everything I can do so I can make it.

On the road. :)

Clearly you have not spent much time in FL. Retirement home huh....Okay.

Yep. Bunch of old people hanging out all year long, then once or twice a year the kids come to visit. :D

So Dev saw my post, turned to wife and said "while you get ready I will hold the baby". She thinks he is amazing now.
Then she leaves the room and he rests warm cloth on her forehead for 10 minutes.
Dev then yells, she feels warm again honey.
Temp taken, baby has fever.
Dev going solo.

bahahahaha. You and GG have each nearly caused me to spit coffee out onto my computer screen during the last two days.

Just landed not a snowballs chance in hell im golfing in this

On the road with sleeping beauty
6e2ubara.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just landed not a snowballs chance in hell im golfing in this

Why do I get the feeling that there isn't gonna be anyone for me to golf with today...

On the road with sleeping beauty
6e2ubara.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why are women so dang good at that?

Oh, we're gonna go on a little road trip? I'm just gonna take a little na....... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Why do I get the feeling that there isn't gonna be anyone for me to golf with today...

Probably has something to do with the tropical storm thats about to hit us haha. More power to you if you want to brave it, I'll be hunkered down at home!

U want me to leave the tee time open for ya?

I love cart path only. I think it should happen.

And Joe used chloroform on his wife.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Back