New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Why are women so dang good at that?

Oh, we're gonna go on a little road trip? I'm just gonna take a little na....... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

It's almost instantaneous with my wife.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

In CT!!!!

Looks like I'll be finding something else to fill my day today...

Maybe go watch The Internship...

Hold on dude! I just hopped in my RV and will be up there in a couple hours.

TruckWithWoodshed_zpsd7cdbc52.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hold on dude! I just hopped in my RV and will be up there in a couple hours.

TruckWithWoodshed_zpsd7cdbc52.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I like it! What, you taking the woodshed to people now instead of having to take them to the woodshed? :confused:

I am torn, its pretty bad out there, at least here. Not sure if I am going to leave sometime soon or just leave tomorrow around 530-6 am.

I am torn, its pretty bad out there, at least here. Not sure if I am going to leave sometime soon or just leave tomorrow around 530-6 am.

Yeah, my entire 6 hr drive from Watertown it was raining last night.

I'm in the 12:12 group today but the weather is supposed to get worse before it gets better. I'll drive up there around 11:30 but I'm not sure I'm going to play in a monsoon.

It does look like tomorrow morning should be clearing out, hope that things are drained well enough that they let us play. I'm going to read up on casual water rules. :)

I like it! What, you taking the woodshed to people now instead of having to take them to the woodshed? :confused:

Yea buddy! Traveling whup arse show :D.. I hope the rain leaves you guys today and this weekend will be a winner. :thumb:

Bad news is that today is looking like a no go across the board. Was planning on playing in the afternoon, but looks very doubtful the course will be open.

The good news is that tomorrow looks much better.

I'll be getting in with ACole in the afternoon and would be up for meeting anyone for dinner/drinks/etc. Anyone interested just PM me.

Dude come up and hang out with us tonight, even if you're flying solo!

Bad news is that today is looking like a no go across the board. Was planning on playing in the afternoon, but looks very doubtful the course will be open.

The good news is that tomorrow looks much better.

I'll be getting in with ACole in the afternoon and would be up for meeting anyone for dinner/drinks/etc. Anyone interested just PM me.

Sounds good, bud. Should be a good evening to just kick back and enjoy some thp company

Is there any plan to get together for dinner tonight?

If anyone likes good Mexican food, there's a place called Puerto Vallarta in downtown Middletown that is excellent and reasonably priced. If you order guacamole they make it right at the table. In fact, downtown Middletown is full of interesting restaurants these days.

Dude come up and hang out with us tonight, even if you're flying solo!

Yeah, man. Sounds like you could use a good time with some buddies. You've been a bit down the past couple of days from what I've read. Talking nonsense about shaving and whatnot!

Is there any plan to get together for dinner tonight?

If anyone likes good Mexican food, there's a place called Puerto Vallarta in downtown Middletown that is excellent and reasonably priced. If you order guacamole they make it right at the table. In fact, downtown Middletown is full of interesting restaurants these days.

What about golf shops? I'm interested in golf shops...

ede4yme9.jpg

Ughhhhhhh

What about golf shops? I'm interested in golf shops...

There's a little bitty shop called Chris Cote's in Middltown. Its actually very well stocked for a smaller store.

Back