2013 THP Putter Covers Part 2 - Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever made a cover for a mallet putter? I could use something cooler on my odyssey srt-2 ball putter.

Have you guys ever made a cover for a mallet putter? I could use something cooler on my odyssey srt-2 ball putter.

With mallet putters being all different shapes and sizes it becomes rather difficult to make one that would for the masses. At this point this is the only style head cover that has been produced for THP.

It's been mentioned a couple times, but it seems like the sizing variation on mallets has been an issue in creating these.

These covers do a great job with mid mallets, but nothing bigger.

I need two of these. I looked for covers at golfsmith and they didn't have much

cant wait for my first thp putter cover!!

Any updates on this?

THPing on Tapatalk

Yes! Looking forward to it!

I am looking forward to seeing the in hand pics. I bet they turn out great as always.

Only sort of sad they weren't a green base.. That would have been intense.

Great news!

Oh yeah! Been looking forward to these for awhile.

Great timing, I'm looking forward to adding to the THP collection.

Very nice. Excited to get my hands on one.

Thanks for the update Morgan, I have been wondering about these and I am real anxious to get my hands on one of these!!!

Next week, next week.......What will I be doing, walking around with my phone in hand logged in waiting for these to go on sale , OH YEAH

These are going to be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back