There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to give a shout out to mikedean441. He worked tirelessly for weeks on this because we had such lofty goals and huge demands. Then add some pretty big goals from the other party involved and you have a recipe leading to a lot of work.

Not only did he deliver, he delivered better than expected.

Thanks to Mike...thanks to THP...thanks to Taylormade...thanks to the "other party"...heck...thanks to everyone that is making this epic event happen! I can't wait to hear more details.

I feel like I am at a strip club right now. Just keep being teased. Can't wait to hear what they are doing.

Just want to give a shout out to mikedean441. He worked tirelessly for weeks on this because we had such lofty goals and huge demands. Then add some pretty big goals from the other party involved and you have a recipe leading to a lot of work.

I can't imagine what Mike has to deal with and go through. Thanks for what you do here Mike!

You're the man Mike Dean!

everybody knows that Mark King, CEO of TaylorMade, is from Green Bay, right? Well if not, now you do.

everybody knows that Mark King, CEO of TaylorMade, is from Green Bay, right? Well if not, now you do.

I appreciate your insightful post, for once.

Last time I checked, Wisconsin is not on the East Coast. It could be me though with all of the travels we have done. I normally equate east coast to at least having EST.

Last time I checked, Wisconsin is not on the East Coast. It could be me though with all of the travels we have done. I normally equate east coast to at least having EST.

No doubt. You also mentioned "Fabulous Resort." I never thought you were coming up here. Especially in September. I was just throwing out a random fact.

Man, all these events going on...I need to win the lottery so I can go to them all!

I'm going to take a guess, which I normally wouldn't do.

I'm going to guess that JB and GG's destination from Tuesday night, the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort, may have been an advance scouting trip for this "Party".

No doubt. You also mentioned "Fabulous Resort." I never thought you were coming up here. Especially in September. I was just throwing out a random fact.

Never say never. I mean who thought we would be in Des moines, Branson, Vegas, Dallas, Austin, St Louis, Charlotte, Connecticut, Atlantic City, Atlanta, Howie in the Hills, Palm Beach, Kissimme, Palm Springs. We take the trip to where the people are.

I'm going to take a guess, which I normally wouldn't do.

I'm going to guess that JB and GG's destination from Tuesday night, the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort, may have been an advance scouting trip for this "Party".

I can honestly say that having seen the resort in advance, I would have pushed for that, but sadly it is not there. Great place though.

Never say never. I mean who thought we would be in Des moines, Branson, Vegas, Dallas, Austin, St Louis, Charlotte, Connecticut, Atlantic City, Atlanta, Howie in the Hills, Palm Beach, Kissimme, Palm Springs. We take the trip to where the people are.

I will never say never. But I didn't think this party was coming that far north, not this time.

I like the idea of THPers flooding Cheeseland at some point in time. I know it wouldn't be flashy or sexy like Dallas or Vegas. But we have a lot of beer, cheese, and fried food. A lot of it.

Never say never. I mean who thought we would be in Des moines, Branson, Vegas, Dallas, Austin, St Louis, Charlotte, Connecticut, Atlantic City, Atlanta, Howie in the Hills, Palm Beach, Kissimme, Palm Springs...

Now there's an idea for a Summer string of events...Pittsburgh, Columbus, Chicago, Minneapolis, Osh Kosh, THPers riding alongside the tour van on our motorcycles, then on to Sturgis and the Black Hills before the loop home.

Now there's an idea for a Summer string of events...Pittsburgh, Columbus, Chicago, Minneapolis, Osh Kosh, THPers riding alongside the tour van on our motorcycles, then on to Sturgis and the Black Hills before the loop home.

I can assure you that wont happen either. However there is a thread with some cities listed that people can discuss where they would like it.

Do you mean Oshkosh, WI? Because its a nice little town on a lake in NE Wisconsin. But it is in the middle of everything interesting. Which means it isn't that interesting.

Here is what we can tell you right now.
Its on the east coast.
Its a place THP has never held an event at.
Its going to have both day and evening as activities both featuring golf clubs.
And its going to be EPIC!

I'm liking that it's on the east coast! Hopefully somewhere near me, NYC, MA, heck why not RI?

Kindle Fire Talkin'

So many possibilities running through my mind, yet I have a feeling none of them are correct.

Update

Just a quick update to let everybody know that this event will take place in Florida.
The dates of the event are September 13th-15th of 2013
We will have more updates coming soon

Talked to jb quite a bit about this yesterday, some pretty cool things lined up for those who attend.

Had one part right, it's in Florida....do I get a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back