New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Dont go crazy early buddy, stuff to see tonight...hehe

Marathon, not a sprint. Has a location for tonight's festivities been determined?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Sliders on Yale Ave.

a7e9aqub.jpg

Mike! Look Out -- Buck is coming right at you! I can tell from the tattoos that he's dangerous!

Just remembered that I need to apologize to CS in advance, game 4 of the Bruins/Pens series is on tonight, and I'll be celebrating the sweep with a couple of buddies out at Damon's Tavern.

Marathon, not a sprint. Has a location for tonight's festivities been determined?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I dont know what everybody is doing. I know that there is a place in West Hartford that I would like to go to. I understand its kind of far and that it is a bit pricey, so it most likely wont be for everybody, but its a place close to my heart and something I need to do while I am here.

On our way to Sliders. I think a double Jack and Coke is in order.

Just remembered that I need to apologize to CS in advance, game 4 of the Bruins/Pens series is on tonight, and I'll be celebrating the sweep with a couple of buddies out at Damon's Tavern.

That's ok buddy I hope you play better with a hangover!

Who is that skinny chick Buck is talking to?

This drive is taking forever!

Taps away

Is that your girlfriends drink? Or do you always enjoy tiny cocktails?

I asked for a double... The guy said they don't do doubles.

Who is that skinny chick Buck is talking to?

Her name is Michelle. Not too attractive of a lady but does a decent job as the THP events coordinator.

#haggler
#willnottakenoforananswer

I asked for a double... The guy said they don't do doubles.
Order a beer. Order 2 mixed drinks. Pound beer. Pour 2 drinks in to previously mentioned beer glass. Double.

the course will still let us play tomorrow right?

the course will still let us play tomorrow right?

It's pretty wet. I dunno.

You guys are just living the dream, aren't you? Day off work, r@&$ned off the course, bellied up to the bar.

It's a tough life. But if we don't live it then who will?

Order a beer. Order 2 mixed drinks. Pound beer. Pour 2 drinks in to previously mentioned beer glass. Double.

This man is wise...

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Back