Android Phone Thread

I'm actually not rooted at the moment. Just running Nova launcher.

Hey War, looks like I am going to have an S4 before The Morgan Cup. I am going to try to talk you into rooting it for me while we all are down there!

Hey War, looks like I am going to have an S4 before The Morgan Cup. I am going to try to talk you into rooting it for me while we all are down there!

No problem buddy.

Thanks! I am going to watch what you do so I know how in the future. I can probably do it, but I'd rather not, the first time.

Anybody rocking a case on their s4 yet? I really like the looks of the Spigen neo hybrid case.

That's the one I have.

How is it? Ive read a bunch of good things about it. Any issues with the tpu or rubber type part of it loosening up? All my otterbox cases loosened up on me and it got annoying. Reason im leaning toward another brand. Any gripes at all?

How is it? Ive read a bunch of good things about it. Any issues with the tpu or rubber type part of it loosening up? All my otterbox cases loosened up on me and it got annoying. Reason im leaning toward another brand. Any gripes at all?
I like it. No issues and I have had it on since day 1. It was cheap on amazon, and I have been more than impressed with it.
Will you be able to use a case when the FrankenBattery comes out?
No, I will not.

Great! Im going to pick one up. I need something to protect my s4 at least a little lol I feel im scratching my camera everytime I lay it down

Will you be able to use a case when the FrankenBattery comes out?

as is my dilemma...
spend $30 on case now or $40 on zero lemon later? not sure what i will end up doing

as is my dilemma...
spend $30 on case now or $40 on zero lemon later? not sure what i will end up doing

I'll be waiting for the battery.

I like it. No issues and I have had it on since day 1. It was cheap on amazon, and I have been more than impressed with it.

No, I will not.

You were right. Sooo much better since I got the new battery!
5upudema.jpg

You were right. Sooo much better since I got the new battery!
5upudema.jpg

That is basically double the battery life right?

That is basically double the battery life right?

Pretty close. I was usually around 10-20% on a day with usage like I've had today. (very light) And with even mild usage I would've had to have charged it some hours ago.

I will likely have the S4 before my replacement phone gets here. I suppose I can check it out when the S4 is charging.

I will likely have the S4 before my replacement phone gets here. I suppose I can check it out when the S4 is charging.

Congrats on the new super-phone. Your gonna love it, dude!

First, I finally gave up at 5%

Screenshot_2013-06-08-00-46-42.png

Second, I want to root, just because War roots, and I want to be like him.

What was your screen time? I get about 8h of screen time with an hour of THP on there. I haven't gotten 4 days on mine yet.

What was your screen time? I get about 8h of screen time with an hour of THP on there. I haven't gotten 4 days on mine yet.

To the experts. I got a Micro SD card today. What do I put on it? Do I put apps and stuff or just music and pics?

To the experts. I got a Micro SD card today. What do I put on it? Do I put apps and stuff or just music and pics?

Music, pics, and docs. Some people put their contacts on there as a backup too.

They're are some apps that you can put on there. Not all of them though.

Cool. Thanks dudes

After talking to War, I ordered some screen protectors for the S4 in matte finish. They should be here before I get the phone.

Back