Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to haha. I plan on going to many more THP Events in the future.

Tonight, I'm back in my role as co-president of the LeBron James Fan Club :D

And honorary student of the game.
I could talk hoops with you for hours, and dont let him bully you, it should always be Stan The Caddy, one of the great screen names there is.

I could talk hoops with you for hours, and dont let him bully you, it should always be Stan The Caddy, one of the great screen names there is.

To be fair, he is the one that said he wanted to change his name. Go Spurs.

To be fair, he is the one that said he wanted to change his name. Go Spurs.

I probably won't change it. Just always confusing when I meet THPer's, I never know how to introduce myself haha.

Oh yeah, Lets Go LeBr... Heat :D

I wouldn't give him too much heat about the name or LeBron.

Being A Yankees fan...:eek: Completely different story!

I probably won't change it. Just always confusing when I meet THPer's, I never know how to introduce myself haha.

Oh yeah, Lets Go LeBr... Heat :D

More importantly, when are you changing your real name to Stan?

Pretty fun 1st quarter. Little sloppier with the turnovers but still entertaining. Game tied but Miami is probably a little disappointed they aren't leading. Didn't convert on some of those turnovers.

Pretty fun 1st quarter. Little sloppier with the turnovers but still entertaining. Game tied but Miami is probably a little disappointed they aren't leading. Didn't convert on some of those turnovers.

Well put. I'm almost sick of the broadcast, that "block" on Duncan by LeBron wasn't a block, it was all hand.

Crap I forgot to punch u in conn....theres always next time

Go spurs

Good first half. Biggest lead was 5 points for either team. Miami leads by 5 without getting that much from LeBron.

Good first half. Biggest lead was 5 points for either team. Miami leads by 5 without getting that much from LeBron.

They also lead with Duncan only scoring 6. They also lead by only 5 with 8 spurs turnovers. I'm liking my team's chances!

LeBron's got to turn it on if he wants to win this game. The Spurs are going to make a charge this half and the Heat need to win this game.

LeBron's got to turn it on if he wants to win this game. The Spurs are going to make a charge this half and the Heat need to win this game.

You can't say it often but he's having a rough game tonight. 6 points, 4 assists and 1 rebound and we're 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Also, Leonard has been a beast on the boards with 12 rebounds, 7 of them offensive. A lot of those rebounds have been from LeBron losing him or not boxing out. He needs to wake up if the Heat are going to win this game.

Miami with a strong finish to the 3rd quarter to take a 10 point lead. Odd how for most of the 3rd quarter it felt like SA was comfortably ahead. LeBron and Duncan have been absolute no shows in this game tonight. They're kind of cancelling each other out.

Interesting fact I saw on twitter. 8 points through 3 quarters is the fewest LeBron has had in a playoff game since joining the Heat. That includes the 2011 Finals against Dallas... Yikes.

Miami with a strong finish to the 3rd quarter to take a 10 point lead. Odd how for most of the 3rd quarter it felt like SA was comfortably ahead. LeBron and Duncan have been absolute no shows in this game tonight. They're kind of cancelling each other out.

I know. It didn't seem like the Heat were playing that well, then all of a sudden I look up and they're up 10. Lebron has been awful, but the rest of the team finally showed up in support. Also, lol @ this tweet:

@SportsCenter: Carmelo Anthony STILL leads NBA in most FG attempted this postseason (310), despite Knicks being eliminated May 18.

Mike Miller... The only true white boy out there and consequently, the one one from South Dakota. Word to your mother

I know. It didn't seem like the Heat were playing that well, then all of a sudden I look up and they're up 10. Lebron has been awful, but the rest of the team finally showed up in support. Also, lol @ this tweet:

@SportsCenter: Carmelo Anthony STILL leads NBA in most FG attempted this postseason (310), despite Knicks being eliminated May 18.

I got a good laugh from that stat about Melo.

Here comes Lebron. A few amazing passes and some shots that finally fell. He's been passing the ball well all night and running the team even if the shots aren't falling.

LeBron and Mario have scored or assisted on the last 23 points for Miami.

that block. oh. my. god.

After that block and the dunk, as well as my discussion with Stan and Dam at dinner last night in CT, I feel like I can make the following announcement: I'm on #TeamLebron with those 2 guys.

That block by LeBron was RIDICULOUS!!! I want a gif of that.

Glad to have you, Ary. Lol.

That block was ridiculous. Especially following it up with a dunk.

After that block and the dunk, as well as my discussion with Stan and Dam at dinner last night in CT, I feel like I can make the following announcement: I'm on #TeamLebron with those 2 guys.

We're glad to have you buddy. Love the 4th quarter he's having.

They should take Lebron out now. Don't want to get DRose'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back