Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one. I want a V3 so I can jolt the crap out of things.

I'm pondering putting an iron shaft in my 48*. Its a full swing club for me. Hmmmm.
That V3 is a bad somebody! I've got that in the ponder list myself. But that list seems to grow more and more

While the V3 is sweet, the lack of a red display disappoints me.

Range distances mean nothing to me. Lol.

I used the crap out of Wardys skycaddie this past weekend. I liked it a lot.
Cause I've never used one, are all courses on sky caddie? Or is there packages for them.

Don't you have to pay subscription fees for sky caddie?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Some GPS devices have the ranges pre-programmed on there. Not always perfect but it gives you an idea.

Lasers don't help with line of sight. There's always a catch with GPS vs laser.

I like both. I want one to use WITH my SGX. I love my Skycaddie.

While the V3 is sweet, the lack of a red display disappoints me.

I actually agree, though I have limited experiences with lasers.

I just can't drop that kind of change on one. Its almost as much as a THP event!

Don't you have to pay subscription fees for sky caddie?

Yep, but its glorious.

I'll be honest though, I use FunGolf just as much as my SGX nowadays. LOVE that app.

I actually agree, though I have limited experiences with lasers.

I just can't drop that kind of change on one. Its almost as much as a THP event!
And no where as much fun

Yeah it'd be a killer combo to have an SGX and a bushnell slope edition.. Oh wait :)

My bushnell rarely gets used. I notice I get too pin happy opposed to hitting smarter shots. That is of course, until there's elevation changes. Then I'll use both and go from there.

iOS only?

Right now. I really hope they expand it, it really is incredibly good. The tracking feature on it is just sweet. As with any phone app its not going to be as dead on as a laser or standalone GPS. But its close.

Right now. I really hope they expand it, it really is incredibly good. The tracking feature on it is just sweet. As with any phone app its not going to be as dead on as a laser or standalone GPS. But its close.

I'll keep an eye out for it!

Cause I've never used one, are all courses on sky caddie? Or is there packages for them.

Different packages. 30 a year for your state, 50 a year nation wide. Canadan told me about a sale that it was buy 2 years of the 50 a year, get 1 free. I've got nation wide for the next 3 years, which will pay for itself going to just a couple invitationals.

I've been waiting for fungolf to come out forever on android.

Im hoping the foursum app is released soon.

I've been waiting for fungolf to come out forever on android.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't yet. Missing a ton of people that would enjoy it.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't yet. Missing a ton of people that would enjoy it.
Indeed, and no way am I carrying my ipad around the course. Lol

Dont tempt me.

HOTD video for proof.

"Just let me get my distance here real quick" (Pulls out iPad), "Yep, 146 to the middle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back