What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, updated on the KBS C-Taper Lite's, THP'd, and hopefully will be knocking out a review tonight.

Hit some balls with a demo Cleveland classic xl fairway. And now I'm $130 lighter in the wallet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hit some balls with a demo Cleveland classic xl fairway. And now I'm $130 lighter in the wallet.

Its a fantastic club. It really is. So stupidly underrated.

Awesome dude. I have 2 of those on the way at some point. Can't wait to swing them.

The IOmic jumbo putter grip I ordered last week arrived today. It's going to work out nicely on my Method Midnight #008 putter!

I talked milehighgolfer into playing in my member/guest. Going to be a great time!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Spent a good while on the range, played 18 holes, purchased some black and white multicompound grips and black and white superstroke ultraslim 1.0.

I didn't get to play today, but I got to sneak into a PGA Tour US Open quiz contest over Google hangouts hosted by Amanda Balionis. I got destroyed, but it was a fun time. Should have actually done a bit of studying up. Check it out:

http://t.co/FlZRoO4FkH

Bought a used 58* wedge, bent it to 59*, put a new grip on it and practiced chipping around the green with it for a little over an hour...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Booked a tee time for myself and a fellow hacker for Monday.

First golf related activity of the year for me. Range session, small bucket. Wanted to hit my 56 degree RTX and just get some swings in.

Everything that I made decent contact on had a terrible ballooning ball flight, its early I can deal with it. What I can't deal with was that half my shots out of the bucket with hybrids and irons were topped. Brutal.

The Skilz trainer got a dozen swings as a warm up, and it made things feel very very awkward in the beginning.

Putting green time was lights out, lag putts were very consistent, draining putts left and right. No pressure, just trying to have a good time with a buddy who strained his Achilles a month ago, and was surprisingly hitting balls on the range tonight.

Overall thoughts:
Ball Striking: gets a C-, too much bad contact.
Putting: Solid B+ (missed one very makeable putt badly)

Finally put a finger on why I haven't been playing this year. Money plays into it, weather plays into it.... but mainly I have soured on playing with my regular golf partner. Time to seek out a new playing partner??

played a great round of golf with my new clubs

Thp then short range session followed up by chipping and putting

THPing. Then played with Maddog701 (my pop) and Amsmith61 slow round at a packed course. Round went terrible minus all the laughter that was had. Deano will get a kick outta these two.

emadejuq.jpg

Me backing up a 3 wood. Not as impressive as him as he did it with a driver.

3yzete2a.jpg

Amsmith doing his best at chutting.

Played 36 today. Hit a small bucket and practice putting for an half an hour.

Hit the X Hot Pro, 913 D3 and D2, Cobra Amp Cell and Pro, RFX, and R1 at the range today and in a sim at Golf Galaxy.

Bought a Cobra Amp Cell Pro!

Cleaned the two new irons I've hit, and prepped my golf bag for a golf outing this weekend.

Range this morning.
Range this afternoon.

Spent a little time with a couple of Cleveland Rotex wedges at Golfsmith. Man those things are awesome. It was hard to leave without some so I can't wait for mine to come in.

Took a private jet to TPC sawgrass and played the stadium course. It was amazing!

Today I went to the chipping and putting greens at my local course. Got some awesome practice in for my round Friday morning.

Took a private jet to TPC sawgrass and played the stadium course. It was amazing!

That's baller status bro! Sounds like a blast!

Had a really great lesson and tested out a KZG 60 degree wedge.

Played 18 with my new irons. Need a few more rounds to get comfortable with my new distances (due to irons and the nearly 5000 ft elevation drop since moving)

I discovered this issue with my adizeros
922732_613632988647465_1478411663_n.jpg

So I spent an hour completely cleaning the shoes an changing all of the cleats. Half of them were like this. Made them a complete pain to take out.

Got home and saw a Nike golf club box sitting at my door! Opened it up to find a GORGEOUS Method Midnight putter. Good thing too, because I just sold and shipped my old Scotty Cameron yesterday :lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back