2013 US Open Contest - Seriously Limited & Seriously Long W/ THP & Wilson Golf

I decided to go the Wilson Staff 3 person route, so I picked Tiger twice and Kevin Streelman as my third. I think I'm a lock.

Well played sir.

I'm just happy Phil isn't on the no-pick list.

My problem is Im the kiss of death to the ones i always pic. :eek:

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Got mine in. Going to he a good weekend

Can't believe how pumped I am for this to start. I even have my alarm set for 730AM so I can make breakfast and plant my ass in my golf watching chair for the day. I guess that's one of the advantages of having major surgery, no work, no house chores, etc...

Dan

I'm just happy Phil isn't on the no-pick list.

I picked him in this contest and in fantasy, there is no way he makes the cut. He absolutely screws me everytime.

I picked him in this contest and in fantasy, there is no way he makes the cut. He absolutely screws me everytime.

I picked him as well.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It doesn't help that he isn't arriving at Merion until tomorrow morning. I still believe in him though.

Argh...I'm starting to regret my Mickelson pick.

Great, I enter my picks, flip over to the Golf Channel for Live at the US Open.... and then immediately regret one of my picks !

I picked him as well.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Check with JB, there still might be time to change it. Seriously I am cursed with that dude.

Argh...I'm starting to regret my Mickelson pick.

LOL Me too... what is up with the 4am arrival BS.... come on !

I decided to go the Wilson Staff 3 person route, so I picked Tiger twice and Kevin Streelman as my third. I think I'm a lock.
I didn't know they signed before this event, I guess I'm out then!!!

Still time to get in this great contest, I just got my entry in.

Thanks THP and Wilson Golf and good luck everyone!

Have fun watching this everyone! I'm excited for another Major!

I am having some serious doubts about my picks but Im gonna stick with my gut.

My picks are in!

I am in!

Back