2013 US Open Contest - Seriously Limited & Seriously Long W/ THP & Wilson Golf

Went with Thorbjorn Olesen and Kevin Chappell. Two guys that have have decent finishes in majors and are bothin playing well this year. Hoping to see them go low!

On a side note, my company blocks all online viewing and the cell service in here is TERRIBLE. I can hear the announcers, but dont get any video.

Side Side note - is Phil playing the 3Deep or his Phrankenwood?

Also looks like he has a Titleist 983 FW in there. I think it was a 983. It was definitely a Titleist though

The Ryder Cup Poulter putting stroke has shown up today.

Picked Sergio (+6 thru 5) and Watney (+3 thru 7).

We got everybody right where we want them. Lull 'em to sleep. Then, POUNCE!:banghead:

I am really liking this course.

They just said that Phil Mickelson was on One-T.

Dudes are just throwing darts when they hit the fairways. J Day just stuck one tiiiight.

"pretty clever, poorly executed" was actually funny commentary. lol

Glad to have Dotty Pepper back on golf broadcasts, she is awesome IMO.

I am really liking this course.

I have no freaking clue of how anyone is going to make a birdie on 17 or 18 if they need to make up a shot coming down the stretch in the final round. Those holes are brutally difficult.

I have no freaking clue of how anyone is going to make a birdie on 17 or 18 if they need to make up a shot coming down the stretch in the final round. Those holes are brutally difficult.

I was just thinking this.

And THERE is why I don't like Sabbaweenie.

You show that glove who's boss.

Sabbaweenie absolutely ripped that glove off after that shot.

Lol @ Sabbatini ripping his glove.

And THERE is why I don't like Sabbaweenie.

You show that glove who's boss.

Can't stomach him. I don't know of anyone on tour who likes him either. He was rated most disliked by his peers. Prime example right there

oh Sabbaweenie, you amuse me.

And a good showing from Sergio so far, +6 already

Sergio almost hit that bird on the shot, loved the crowd reaction.

It's was ALL the gloves fault anyway.

Someone get Rose a DB4, stat.

Someone get Rose a DB4, stat.

Do you not pull putts with those? I need to get one then!

That wasn't very good Phil.

Want to laugh at Saboweenie, follow his now ex-wife on twitter. She is no holds barred (her side of the story) and rips him apart every day.

Do you not pull putts with those? I need to get one then!

That wasn't very good Phil.

Alignment is key. I know you don't like it, but it flat out works. You'd be shocked to know how many use the RST in practice rounds. But in the end its all about the $$$.

Want to laugh at Saboweenie, follow his now ex-wife on twitter. She is no holds barred (her side of the story) and rips him apart every day.

As soon as the shot flew long I was just waiting for the reaction he would give, he didn't disappoint.

That's for sure. She puts it all out there doesn't she?

Back