The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be a senior in 29 minutes... Happy and sad at the same time..

You'll be a college student in one year and 29 minutes. Which should make you happy.

Wouldn't those Wison Staff Irons look awesome in that Callaway staff bag? I almost hope the same person wins both of them. Well, as long as that same person is me.

I made a happy meal for lunch today.

tujuzegu.jpg

Very nice Dam.

YUM!

Is that plate a picture of Lebron? If so, the beard is spot on. :D

Is that plate a picture of Lebron? If so, the beard is spot on. :D

Of course not. This guy's hairline is way further up than Lebron's.

Yum. YUM.

aqady3ep.jpg

I agree. Playing with good is amazing.

So good, but you need the salt and vinegar ones too.

They didn't have those or the chili lime. They were on sale too so I was bummed. The habanero won't last another hour.

Just made amazing breakfast for lunch.

Hashbrowns.
Toast.
BACON.
Eggs layed this morning.
So good.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

They didn't have those or the chili lime. They were on sale too so I was bummed. The habanero won't last another hour.
Wasabi Soy. Demolish them.

Just fell asleep at my desk. I am so freaking bored/tired.

So, you're about as productive as usual?

I finished my work for the week yesterday. I am literally sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

So, you're about as productive as usual?

Less. He has not contributed to the fabric in his office by tearing his pants this week.

Go play golf. :rolleyes:

Its pouring out. Not supposed to stop until tomorrow. We dont have Lyman Orchards drainage around here.

Its pouring out. Not supposed to stop until tomorrow. We dont have Lyman Orchards drainage around here.

go to golf galaxy and look at stuff you wish you could be gaming. or at least that's what you say when an employee asks why you've been in the hitting bay for more than just a few balls :alien:

Decided to play some Nintendo on my work PC. This one is for my boy James Miles:

topgun_zpsfb0e8b3d.png

Decided to play some Nintendo on my work PC. This one is for my boy James Miles:

topgun_zpsfb0e8b3d.png

Not only do I love the movie, I used to play the hell out of that game with this nintendo controller of awesomeness...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back