Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Wade and Lebron have come to an agreement yet about getting touches on offense. If they haven't, Wade needs to suck it up, take less touches, and let Lebron go into attack mode or they aren't going to win this series.

Almost game time...lets go spurs!

Loved the bill Simmons piece on sports center about Duncan. The spurs have won 70% of their games since he got there. Wow

Come on Heat! Huge game tonight. No team in NBA Finals history has gone down 3-1 and won the series.

Loved the bill Simmons piece on sports center about Duncan. The spurs have won 70% of their games since he got there. Wow

One of the truly underused stats and shows absolutely what kind of player Larry Bird was.

I think there is only half a dozen guys with that kind of winning %, but the funny part is that while they are playing up Duncan, I believe Parker and Ginobli's win % are higher. Or at least were last time I checked last year.

Come on Heat! Huge game tonight. No team in NBA Finals history has gone down 3-1 and won the series.

And this is why the Spurs will win. Go Spurs. Doing it the right way.

One of the truly underused stats and shows absolutely what kind of player Larry Bird was.

I think there is only half a dozen guys with that kind of winning %, but the funny part is that while they are playing up Duncan, I believe Parker and Ginobli's win % are higher. Or at least were last time I checked last year.

Duncan's been there longer. Maybe that's why they use him.

I agree they are all under rated. What a solid team

Asking a lot of splitter to guard wade...oh well more 3 point shooters with neal in

Heat may want to play defense

As long as the Spurs keep shooting like this the Heat won't win no matter what anyone on their team does.

Spurs are executing their offense to perfection. The Heat may have hurt themselves going small because the Spurs small lineup is better than the Heat's right now. Miami is getting good looks right now, they just aren't knocking them down.

Lol. Turn the game on, see that the Heat are picking up where they left off a few nights ago

Hammy looks pretty good for Parker. It's playoff time, everyone has dings. Kinda like golf season right now

Paging chris bosh are u playing tonight?

Time to run away with it!!!

It's turning in to a laugher!

Good first quarter from both teams. Really like the way LeBron has started this game. Attacking the rim and looking to get his shot more early. 6 shots in the first is way more than he took in the first 3 games to start off.

This splitter guy sucks. You're taller then everyone on the court getting blocked. Go up strong.

U have had too much rum...when spurs starting 5 is in they can't hang
Rum schmum. Maybe they should play those starting 5 more often. They are getting whipped right now.

I see that the Dwyane Wade with the good knee decided to show up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back