Android Phone Thread

I got the same one as you on Amazon, Smalls. Got notification today that it will be delivered on Monday.

Well crap. I haven't even got notification that mine has shipped!

Never mind, I just didn't see the email. Still estimated 19-24 though.

I have no idea. it's coming through DHL, and it has no info yet. But DHL usually passes off to the post office and then they deliver.

Balstrop, Texas.

Reading all this s4 talk has me really pondering... I have the s3 now, have loved it for the most part, except for battery life. I'm now deciding between DROID Razr maxx Hd, and the s4. Razr has better stock battery life, but isn't replaceable. The s4 I can put a frankenbattery in. I've always liked the DROID line though. Had DROID 1 and 2, then went to s2 then s3...any thought from those of you with either?

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reading all this s4 talk has me really pondering... I have the s3 now, have loved it for the most part, except for battery life. I'm now deciding between DROID Razr maxx Hd, and the s4. Razr has better stock battery life, but isn't replaceable. The s4 I can put a frankenbattery in. I've always liked the DROID line though. Had DROID 1 and 2, then went to s2 then s3...any thought from those of you with either?

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If battery life is a concern I'll take replacable battery every time.

If battery life is a concern I'll take replacable battery every time.

It is with me which is why the HTC One and Nexus 4 fell off my radar.

Just ordered the zero lemon for my s3 yesterday. Can't wait to actually have decent battery life again.

Another screen shot of the home page. Trying to change things around a little and Nova Launcher definitely makes it easy.
4yna4ave.jpg

Another screen shot of the home page. Trying to change things around a little and Nova Launcher definitely makes it easy.
4yna4ave.jpg

One of those is Chomp SMS, what is the iPhone message app?

One of those is Chomp SMS, what is the iPhone message app?

It's just an emulator. The perk is that it comes preloaded with iPhone emojis so you can send and receive them. I use it just because my woman loves sending and reviewing the emojis in messages.

These are the two apps.
sy9aqu8e.jpg

Ah, ok. I use GO SMS, and it has the plugin too.

Ah, ok. I use GO SMS, and it has the plugin too.

Yeah. I'm just comfortable with the familiarity of it. All the buttons are the same.

Yeah. I'm just comfortable with the familiarity of it. All the buttons are the same.
I just downloaded it. Going to check it out.

I just downloaded it. Going to check it out.

It's alright. I like it cause it just looks clean. Doesn't do much special, but it works well.

My life has been taken over by Candy Crush

Back