Android Phone Thread

They got refurbished for a reason usually. That reason is usually that they were lemons. I don't trust them, personally.

That's my thinking, there's a reason they were returned. That's why I passed on the refurb option initially when they offered it. Wondering if anyone has had success with refurbs.

That's my thinking, there's a reason they were returned. That's why I passed on the refurb option initially when they offered it. Wondering if anyone has had success with refurbs.

I've had refurbs before. But no success. Just refurb getting replaced with refurb getting replaced with refurb.

Then again is not good to base success with electronics based off of me.

I am rooted!

Nice! So easy isnt it? Now go get rid of some of that bloatware

I did! Got rid of the crap I know I don't need, and now I am going to Google the other stuff to see what it is.

I did! Got rid of the crap I know I don't need, and now I am going to Google the other stuff to see what it is.

Sweet. I am not rooted yet but soon, I cant wait to get rid of the City ID app I HATE IT SO MUCH! hahaha No i dont want a free trial.

My best friend's son did it for me.

The he did his best friend's phone (I think he has an S2) and bricked it. Or it looked like it was when I left.

My best friend's son did it for me.

The he did his best friend's phone (I think he has an S2) and bricked it. Or it looked like it was when I left.

Luckily he did his best work with yours, huh!?!?

Luckily he did his best work with yours, huh!?!?

Quite happy he did mine first. Of course I asked him to first. Then his friend asked him to do it after!

Quite happy he did mine first. Of course I asked him to first. Then his friend asked him to do it after!

It's cool. Brick your phone and all you have to do is smash it on the ground.
#insuranceson

#insurancefraudson

S4 is in hand...sooo pretty

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

True story. Waiting on the black to be in stock

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'll like mine better when I put the FrankenBattery in it.

Are you running through the battery quickly?

I wouldn't mind having a Frankenbattery for weekend golf trips and such. But I am yet to go through a full battery in a single day. For everyday use I am going to stick with the stock batteries, with a couple backups to take with me on trips.

12 hrs and 47% to go..one of the better days ive had with it

I wouldn't mind having a Frankenbattery for weekend golf trips and such. But I am yet to go through a full battery in a single day. For everyday use I am going to stick with the stock batteries, with a couple backups to take with me on trips.

No, this one lasts much longer than my last phone. But I like the not worrying about it part.

I grabbed the frankenbattery, just because I wanted to.

Wake,

That's actually a pretty good idea. I will get the FrankenBattery conditioned though when I get it and use it for a few weeks and get a bunch of recharge cycles in it. I will need to get a cover for the S4 if I am not going to use the FrankenBattery all the time though. They have S4 covers at Monoprice for $2.85 plus shipping, so I will get that.

FrankenBattery shipped on Friday. No estimated arrival yet.

Back