Update to "Incoming Lefte" - Kudos Cleveland

LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
JB started this thread informing me that I had a package heading my way from an unnamed source. Well that package arrived today from Cleveland Golf...and all I can say is the holiday's came early for me! A more then generous gift of a HiBore Monster XLS Driver and (3) CG14 wedges...I am humbled by the extreme generosity of this gift, really I was speechless while opening the box. I have another great reason to continue to beat back this illness and that is to put these clubs to good use. I will never be truly able to express my feelings of gratitude to Cleveland Golf and THP for helping to bring this together. Truly the golfing community is one of unbelievable kindness. Josh told me he didn't even know what was truly headed my way and never in a million years would I have even dreamt anything like this. To Cleveland Golf you have my sincerest and heart felt thanks for such a wonderful gift something that I will never forget! As well to JB & GG what can I say but you guys are great! I will post a shot of my new clubs and yes me as well hopefully by tomorrow night as long as my lack of computer knowledge doesn't get in the way.

Thank You,
Tom
aka LefTE

Thats awesome Lefte. A very classy move by Cleveland.

Congrates Lefte, very cool of THP and Cleveland.

It was less us and more Cleveland Golf. Truly a spectacular and classy gift that we cannot take credit for. You are darn right you are going to beat this and put them to good use.

Cleveland has once again proved that they are a company that cares. Kudos to them and get well Lefte and put these clubs to good use. You got a full set of winners of THP Shoot Outs on your hands.

The Monster won our Forgiving Driver Shoot Out
CG14 won our wedge shoot out

We hope you enjoy them for years to come.

Wow, I too am speechless. We really didn't know what Cleveland was going to do and like JB said the credit goes to them. We spoke to one company and before we even had the chance to ask another Cleveland said yes. The golf community is truly something special. I hope this is one more reason to keep on fighting and please know your speedy recovery and well being are still first and foremost in our prayers.

Wow...Congrats Lefte and a huge kudos to Cleveland Golf!

Get well soon, Lefte! Can't wait to hear how they perform on the course.

Just fantastic. Happy for you LefTe and proud of THP and Cleveland for their generosity of spirit. Hope this helps you get back on the course soon.

I had to post this as a follow up, looking at the paperwork that came with the clubs. Cleveland went so far as to bend the Gap Wedge which is normally a 52* to 51* matching what I was carrying with my old wedge. That attention to detail is unbelievable! I'm going up to the range tomorrow night which has a great grass short game area to get a little time with these Black Pearl beauties and put a few swings on The Monster as well. I've been drooling over the CG14's since the THP Wedge Shoot Out.

That is truly awesome and goes to show that some companies really do go out of their way to please consumers.

Enjoy your haul, LefTe, and thanks to Cleveland Golf!

This needs to be bumped for everybody to read.

Very classy of Cleveland, and it's awesome for THP to approach them. Lots of love for you Lefte that I hope helps you in some way in your recovery.

That is just awesome on Cleveland's part and THP too. Just keep on keeping on LefTe! I know you are very thankful to Cleveland and though I've always loved their clubs I think they just won me over as a customer for life!

That is just awesome on Cleveland's part and THP too. Just keep on keeping on LefTe! I know you are very thankful to Cleveland and though I've always loved their clubs I think they just won me over as a customer for life!

My thoughts exactly. I have always been a fan, but this may have put me over the top.

Very classy move by Cleveland. I imagine anyone that THP is involved with would have done the samething.

Now you've got a new excuse lefty for any poor play. You got new clubs. That's the excuse I'm using.

I'll defintely think about Cleveland on the next purchase I make.

I've got to say that without question I'm a true Cleveland guy, I've been playing my Cleveland Launcher 400 as of late and after the review here at THP I had planned after getting my clean bill of health that I would treat myself to a set of CG14's well I guess those funds will go for some other Cleveland equipment come spring time! To say that Cleveland is a class company is a mild understatement in my book. I did get a Cleveland Hat last night to go with the new gear and I'm wearing it in the shot that I hope shows up in this post. I couldn't think of anything better to cover up my old bald head. So here goes my attempt at uploading the pictures....

DSCF0772.jpg

DSCF0776.jpg

DSCF0775-1.jpg

Enjoy those and we want more and more updates. Glad you are feeling a little better and hopefully these Cleveland clubs will go to good use real soon.

Cleveland continues to amaze me. That Monster was truly an awesome driver.

What a classy move by Cleveland Golf and THP, well it's a site that has helped so many people in so many ways.

Lefte, not sure what you went through partner but I hope all goes well!

You just ruined it for me Lefte! I pictured you looking like your avatar, lol. Enjoy the new sticks and stay strong, were thinking about you. Cleveland and THP Rocks!

You just ruined it for me Lefte! I pictured you looking like your avatar, lol. Enjoy the new sticks and stay strong, were thinking about you. Cleveland and THP Rocks!

If I can find a picture of me from my playing days I'll put it up because minus the glasses I looked like one of the Hanson brothers for sure. Trust me I beat up a few players hands with my face.

Each time I read over this thread it makes me smile. Enjoy the new stuff Lefte.

Wow nothing like reading a great story first thing! I just thread this whole thread and what I classy move by Cleveland! Things like this are what life is all about! Congrats and hope you get to put those great clubs to use on the course! Love my CG14's too, so much I just added another one lol! I'll always be a big fan of Cleveland even more now!!

This is awesome! I guess it was not enough that I love the look of the new CG clubs, but they have to go and prove how much they care about the community. I think I might have to replace the Vokeys in my bag come tax return time. Cleveland is truly a company after my own heart.

Back