Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Green got hot again. Game over.

Great job by SA to close out the half with a 9 point lead. They dominated this game and needed that strong finish. Good thing for Miami it's still a manageable game and it'll be tough for SA to keep this up.

Thought this one started at 9pm. Guess I can watch the second half.

I don't know why Birdman has been benched. Haslem is a liability on defense right now, can't guard Duncan at all. Birdman I think is a better option.

Great job by SA to close out the half with a 9 point lead. They dominated this game and needed that strong finish. Good thing for Miami it's still a manageable game and it'll be tough for SA to keep this up.

It seems like all series they've been making shots every time they're even a little bit open. It's crazy.

I don't know why Birdman has been benched. Haslem is a liability on defense right now, can't guard Duncan at all. Birdman I think is a better option.

I totally agree! Duncan has been unstoppable down low and The Birdman is the only person that has a chance to stop him on MIA.

I love how much they are going into duncan...old school like they used to

I haven't seen Duncan attack the basket like this in years

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I haven't seen Duncan attack the basket like this in years

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its a great sight. He needs to do this to stretch the floor so shooters can do their thing.

2nd half underway. . Leggo Spurs!

Is dribbling optional for lebron?

I thought the same thing. Was it on the pass to Chalmers? Looked like he took about 5 steps! Parker makes such tough shots look easy.

Danny green with Finals record for 3s. Wow!

Watching Danny Green this series has been unreal. Wow.

He's been the surprise story. He just handcuffed LeBron on that break. I love a guy that can shoot the 3 and play the D.

Danny Green is the reason San Antonio is in this series!!

SA is winning this game because of the way they've closed out all 3 quarters so far. That is something Miami usually does well but tonight SA has completely owned the final minutes of all 3 quarters. SA up 12 heading into the 4th. If Miami doesn't start off the 4th strong this game will be another blowout.

Danny Green is the reason San Antonio is in this series!!

Completely ridiculous. Only started for 1 year at UNC, got drafted in the 2nd round, and got cut by the Cavs before coming to the Spurs.

Completely ridiculous. Only started for 1 year at UNC, got drafted in the 2nd round, and got cut by the Cavs before coming to the Spurs.

Chris Jent (long time Cavs assistant) ran a camp that my brother went to. Lebron was supposed to make an appearance, but then made the decision and went to Miami. Jent brought Green instead. My little brother was disappointed until now. Lol

I love uncle drew

This game is pretty much over. Blowout #4 of the series. SA is going to head back to Miami up 3-2. They needed this game because they weren't winning 2 in Miami.

And even when Green misses, there's steady Duncan to take care of the garbage.

This game is pretty much over. Blowout #4 of the series. SA is going to head back to Miami up 3-2. They needed this game because they weren't winning 2 in Miami.

I don't think the Heat are either. They're playing hilariously bad defense right now, and they aren't changing anything.

Also, I just find it odd that people think the refs favor Lebron. If there was a foul called every time he actually got fouled he would shoot like 25 FTs per game.

Starting 5 from spurs all in double figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back