Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

Here is the Pw. This and the 9i are the biggest size difference IMO. The J40's are more rounded towards the top of the face.

132EBA3E-4654-4E76-91E4-B4959031BB8C-461-0000001DBAB16D84_zpsd7f45353.jpg

A626A01C-E8E9-4D0D-81DB-8A3B8846CE31-461-0000001E03940580_zpsce3d5ca8.jpg

3C68F7B8-9AA7-4883-AA0A-135CA3F1294C-461-00000020F9468D54_zpsd17fe09d.jpg

They are here... Here you go homeboys and homegirls!

Amp Cell Pro with Kuro Kage Black Stiff Graphite mid size grips 5-PW

CAAB649E-0C2F-4AD6-AD34-3BA1090E366D-14940-0000044A43C9B8BA_zpsa9562fef.jpg

F6A1F048-57EC-45FD-9E01-8B33BB84A5B9-14940-0000044A52E37A37_zpsf6ed9008.jpg

5901045F-A711-4AB8-A812-442624211519-14940-0000044A633CF5F4_zps75ddb4be.jpg

1A0F6A82-14A5-4464-9945-455C9FA9012B-14940-0000044A8DED765A_zpse8d5b5fa.jpg

C23270D5-EF1E-41F2-A1A9-DA2C1EB12EA0-14940-0000044BD93B9D41_zpsd1ce978b.jpg

Will post pics comparing size to J40 DPC's when I get back. I'm taking them to play 9 right now!

I'm kinda jealous of how nice these irons look

Bullfrog, love those things!! Cool pics, and I'm very keen on hearing about the shaft and how it performs!

Nice looking sticks bullfrog!

I can't wait to get off work so I can hit the range and play with these awesome beauties! Thanks guys they sure look tough with the KK black in them.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I can't wait to get off work so I can hit the range and play with these awesome beauties! Thanks guys they sure look tough with the KK black in them.

Let us know how it goes!

Fo Sho buddy! Time is at a standstill it seems.

Played these again this weekend. More of the same. Ideal ball flight and workability for me. They feel like they were made to belong in my hands. The feel really is growing on me. I think they might even feel better than my Cally MB's. I think this is because there is just a tad more forgiveness due to the flow set composition. I am also seeing the same amount of spin as my other forged set, which is quite a bit. The shaft combo is vital for me to control the amount of spin I have. So far, this combo is perfect for me. I also want to mention again at how nice yet suddle the difference is in the flow set. This set really is an ingenious iron set.

Ok got a 9 and 18 and 1 range session with these. I am really digging these KK shafts! They are light and stout. From what I'm seeing they are at least a half a club longer than the J40's. I seem to be getting a higher flight with the KK instead of the PX 5.5 I have in my other set. My miss has been fat shots. None really thinned just fat. Not finding toe or heel either. I find these similar to the MB's I gamed but more forgiving. My fatted 7i still went 145. Not too shabby at all. @ Howzat, dude you need to hit these with the KK! They seem easy to hit. Brock hit them a bunch and kept saying that. @ddec I wish you would have got the KK. You will like them! You can game them for a practice round in MB I will let you.

Ok got a 9 and 18 and 1 range session with these. I am really digging these KK shafts! They are light and stout. From what I'm seeing they are at least a half a club longer than the J40's. I seem to be getting a higher flight with the KK instead of the PX 5.5 I have in my other set. My miss has been fat shots. None really thinned just fat. Not finding toe or heel either. I find these similar to the MB's I gamed but more forgiving. My fatted 7i still went 145. Not too shabby at all. @ Howzat, dude you need to hit these with the KK! They seem easy to hit. Brock hit them a bunch and kept saying that. @ddec I wish you would have got the KK. You will like them! You can game them for a practice round in MB I will let you.

glad they are working for you buddy. I can't wait to take some swings with them.

No doubt! I'm surprised by them for sure. While every shot wasn't perfect a lot of them were close. Range time will help with that. So far hitting better than I thought I'd would this early on.

Nice work Frogger. I can't wait to take a few cuts with them at demo day. I did scratch the itch a little as I have the Pro gap wedge coming.

Nice work Frogger. I can't wait to take a few cuts with them at demo day. I did scratch the itch a little as I have the Pro gap wedge coming.

No problem bro! Swing away. Since your a cobra staffer you can even do it on cam. I'm planning on 2 range sessions tomorrow.

Had another range session. Each one gets better and better. They are such a sweet iron to look at. I'm a divot taker and these just cut thru the grass and dirt easily! Not as many fat shots from the rough. The KK shafts launch the ball high and quick. The shafts are really lite weight wise and very solid. No whipping at all! Wish I'd have gotten that shaft in the driver. Loving the added distance so far. I need to get the distances down tho. Man these fly straight!

Had another range session. Each one gets better and better. They are such a sweet iron to look at. I'm a divot taker and these just cut thru the grass and dirt easily! Not as many fat shots from the rough. The KK shafts launch the ball high and quick. The shafts are really lite weight wise and very solid. No whipping at all! Wish I'd have gotten that shaft in the driver. Loving the added distance so far. I need to get the distances down tho. Man these fly straight!

What's the weight in the KK's? I'm about to go from 130g S300's to 80g Programs. Can tou see a difference from steel to graphite

What's the weight in the KK's? I'm about to go from 130g S300's to 80g Programs. Can tou see a difference from steel to graphite

The weight of mine are 70 grams. Other than the obvious weight difference from graphite to steel, I only feel the difference in my joints. Plus I don't get as fatigued playing. My last set were graphites too, then the ones before that were steel and the wrong shafts for me. So it's hard for me to answer your question.

The weight of mine are 70 grams. Other than the obvious weight difference from graphite to steel, I only feel the difference in my joints. Plus I don't get as fatigued playing. My last set were graphites too, then the ones before that were steel and the wrong shafts for me. So it's hard for me to answer your question.

How the hell did they even get those swing weighted correctly?!?!

How the hell did they even get those swing weighted correctly?!?!

Just the shafts are 70grams from the way I understand it.

Nice write up bullfrog. Enjoy the pics also. Nice comparison.

tapin from my big as note 2

Last edited:
Figured I'd post this awesome pic!

4AECF0CA-35FF-4FE1-A334-515AF672C8C5-3164-0000010791910CA6_zpscd2fb9e4.jpg

just saw the pics of the Pro's with the black white grips and KK shafts. Best looking set of irons out there!

Interesting pics comparing them to the J40's. Didn't realize the J40's profile was that much larger than the Pros.

just saw the pics of the Pro's with the black white grips and KK shafts. Best looking set of irons out there!

Interesting pics comparing them to the J40's. Didn't realize the J40's profile was that much larger than the Pros.

Thanks those bad boys are mine! It's not that big a difference in person. They are just stunning.

got dang it all. these irons fly straight.

man i hate having that problem!
i mean, a little cut, a little draw, i can work with that. but dead straight!? c'mon man....

got dang it all. these irons fly straight.

man i hate having that problem!
i mean, a little cut, a little draw, i can work with that. but dead straight!? c'mon man....

Really? Interesting news. From everything I've heard about them before, they seem to want to manipulate ball flight.

Back