Contest Winners Thread

The guess the stats contest has a HUGE prize and was not Fantasy Football.

I know and I really wanted to win, but I missed the X-22's. Oh well - next time.

Great pic Harry! Thanks everyone!

I had my visit from the UPS man yesterday. He brought me my box of golf booty for winning the caption contest. Inside was some pretty nifty stuff. I want to thank THP for the prizes, and for running a really fun website. Two months and I think I'm around 300 posts. I also want to thank them for thinking of my little girl, Jr. Lancer, when they put this together.

An "Ian Poulter Design" hat. I hope I can keep the beverage girls off me when I'm wearing this baby. For me it's going to be a change of pace. The wife and the daughter think I look quite debonair with it on.

A "Winning Edge" felt "Breast Cancer Rose" head cover supporting breast cancer initiatives. While I think JB and GolferGal22 might have had my daughter in my with this one, my wife snagged it.

A "Sumi-G" hard driver head cover. This thing is really slick. My daughter, Jr. Lancer claimed this one before it cleared the box, and had it on her driver for a lesson today. You should have seen her coach messing around with it. Clicked it on and off a number of times. I think he was little jealous. He's pretty hip for an old dude, and knows cool when he sees it..

A John Daly Grip It and Rip It golf glove. Very soft. Seems like a great quality glove.

Tomahax Tees. Different. I'm sure going to give them a try. My home course has a couple tee boxes you can barely get a tee into, these should take care of that.

A Par-Performance golf score journal and yardage book. Daughter again with the snag. She's keeping a journal of her scores and practice habits. She's fast, you can't set something cool and golf related down for more than a second or she "acquires" it. And right now, anything golf is cool, so I really have to watch my Titleists, my tees, you name it.

A Kiskatom Cat ball mark repair tool with a "sparkly butterfly" magnetic ball marker. I'm assuming this prize was also sent with Jr. Lancer in mind. Appears to be a hand made product, and though small, it was the biggest hit in the box. You can tell a twelve year old likes something by the way they say "coooollll".

Fun stuff. Thanks again for the prizes and the website.

Kevin

Thanks for sharing. The Ian Poulter hat is a limited edition from his fall line. It was just different and I thought could be fun.
The Sumi-G headcover is from the review we did on them. Only headcover you can pick up without bending over according to the company.
The Hackers Paradise Sumi-G Review
Tomahawx tees are a personal favorite. Not only do they go into the ground easily and give the same height each time, but the darn things are near indestructible. If you ever break one, they replace it free.
The Hackers Paradise Tomahawx Tees Review

Glad you liked everything and that your daughter and wife found some stuff too. Maybe you need to enter the PGA Show contest or the OnPar contest so that you get more goodies possibly...hehe

Glad you liked everything and that your daughter and wife found some stuff too. Maybe you need to enter the PGA Show contest or the OnPar contest so that you get more goodies possibly...hehe

I'll be entering more contests for sure. We have been playing a lot of golf as a family over the last two years, and while Ive been an avid player for a long time, having them with me, and watching my daughter learn and realize she has tremendous potential has been a really great thing for me. It has basically improved my outlook on life. Seeing them enthused about the game and excited about the prizes you sent was something I really enjoyed.

And I'm going to look tremendously sharp in that hat.

Kevin

Very cool haul! And totally agree about girls and the sparkly ball markers.

Nice prize pack Esox! That headcover really does look cool. Congrats.

Good haul Esox! Congrats!

Nice prizes Esox!

Guess the stats contest prize

Guess the stats contest prize

My prize package arrived today. The pictures below show the loot. :D There is a Puma carry bag, a Ian Poulter Design hat, another hat that I don't know about, a THP belt buckle, a belt buckle with the letter "m" I think it is, a John Daly golve, Tomahawk tees, THP towel and THP ball and tees and Sundog Sunglasses. Thanks for the great prize package THP!

ImageShack -

Last edited:
Nice prizes. You took better pictures than me. Do you have a lot of experience taking pictures? :D

Kevin

My prize package arrived today. The pictures below show the loot. :D There is a Puma carry bag, a Ian Poulter Design hat, another hat that I don't know about, a THP belt buckle, a belt buckle with the letter "m" I think it is, a John Daly golve, Tomahawk tees, THP towel and THP ball and tees and Sundog Sunglasses. Thanks for the great prize package THP!

ImageShack -

Wow, nice haul!

Which SunDog sunglasses are those?

They are Bite and I think they are these ones. They look and fit great. I will have to try them out in the sun tomorrow. I don't know if they will replace my Oakley's, but we will see as I love my Oakley's. I bought 2 pair of the same Oakley's just in case I lose one pair. But I definitely like this style of Sundog Eyewear. I had never heard of them until I got these.

Sundogeyewear - View All

Very nice haul Vegan! Enjoy and let us know how they all do on the course.

The PUMA bag is from their limited edition collection. It is pricey ($175) but very nice. The M belt buckle is from Travis Mathew apparel that we have reviewed most recently in our Fall Fashion Preview. The THP belt buckle is only numbered to 25 ever made.

This was from the guess the stats contest and we told people this would be a great prize pack.

One of the best prize packs I've seen. Congrats Vegan!

Vegan - nice prize pack! Looks like you need a couple of straps to show off those 2 awesome buckles!

Great haul, Vegan! Congrats again!

Fantastic haul Vegan. Some really great stuff in there!

Here is my loot from the design the business card contest. I can't wait to play a scramble with the Foo-King-Long balls off the tee. Another great haul from THP! Thanks GG and JB.

IMG_0156.jpg

The shorts look very nice Seth.

Back