THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

agumu9e4.jpg

Yea id say I need a kick in the @$$!!!!

FML x9999999999........

SUPER stoked!!!!!

Montana will be poorly represented by me, but will do my best

:alien2::clapp::blob::banana:

Doing multiple happy dances!!!!!

cannot wait, just got off the phone with the wife, and she is stoked!!!!!

Yup, you forgot the T in THP.

question guys, never been golfing in FL, how do people get from the airport to the resorts (in this case Omni)? They're a little ways out so it doesn't seem like a cab is prudent and driving after getting off a flight is never ideal.

Ouch, dude, but I sent an email to that address once, also. It happens.

question guys, never been golfing in FL, how do people get from the airport to the resorts (in this case Omni)? They're a little ways out so it doesn't seem like a cab is prudent and driving after getting off a flight is never ideal.

With 9 billion hotels and resorts there are lots of ways. Championsgate is right off of I4 at exit 58 (same as Reunion for those outing goers). Its like a paradise once you turn into Championsgate and the resort has everything.

First thing I would do is contact the resort and see if they offer a shuttle service to Omni guests. Then I would work with THPers to find the best way possible to go about group transportation.

Yup, you forgot the T in THP.

I know:/
I'm crushed by stupidity!!!
But everything happens for a reason and I couldn't be any happier for those that made it in:))
CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow THP'ers:)

I will be in the same boat as you, flying in and in need of a way to get to the resort. Maybe they have a shuttle we can take.

Congrats to those that made it!

the waiting list is pretty long but you should still submit an email and I can put you on the waiting list.

Sounds good Morgan. I will do that. Thank you.

Absolutely.. I have a set of r11s and TM wedges we can use and we can stop by Roger Dunn for the woods and hybrids...LOL

Ahhh man I'm super stoked!
Ill buy an ES12 and we can have our own fitting and mini party:)

Ahhh man I'm super stoked!
Ill buy an ES12 and we can have our own fitting and mini party:)

You could get some data for the XHot hybrid. That would be awesome!

Town cars are so 90's, we should get a stretched out hummer or something...

Interestingly enough it looks like many of the flights from Vancouver to Orlando stop in Chicago, maybe we will be on the same flight.

hummer-zine! I like where your head's at. Can we get one with a hot tub in the back?

Are you trying to get there early or just whatever cheap flight you can get?

WOO HOO. I'm in after all!! I am too pumped, now the rest of my work day is absolutely shot!!

hummer-zine! I like where your head's at. Can we get one with a hot tub in the back?

Are you trying to get there early or just whatever cheap flight you can get?

It looks like the one that gets there the earliest on Firday is just after 5pm and it leaves Vancouver at 6am. It appears that flights only leave for Orlando in the morning, none that would leave Thrusday night and get me there Friday morning.

Back