What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went par bogey before a nasty storm cell came through and I walked off the course.

Was hitting it good though, looking forward to playing this weekend.

Ugly 81. Played with Ole Gray, DawgDaddy, and Miller Time at Monroe. But I played awful. Should've really started -2 through 3. Had an eagle putt that I should've made from 5 ft that I missed. I couldn't make a putt at all. Just over-reading breaks and not reading enough with some of time. Ball-striking was fine for a bit, but the missed putts played with my head and the rest of my game suffered with it.

Went to range and sorted it out. Figured out it was all club face issues with the longer clubs. Another day, and I had fun. Can't complain about that.

43/46 - didn't make enough pars because I wasn't chipping close enough, and 3 bad tee shots led to 3 double bogeys. It was better than work though.

I had a 42/43=85 today at Monroe Country Club playing with Ole Gray, Miller Time, JT723 and KellyBo even made an appearance for several holes. Enjoyed playing with all of these great THPers. I had a good day for MCC for me but it could have been a really good one. 2 triples and a double pretty much took care of my score. Missed only 3 FWs, none by very much and only had one 3 putt, used 29 putts for the round. Always fun when I tee it up with any of the folks.

Played nine and shot 34 (-2) at the local Muni. The greens are super small and I only hit 4 GIR. Got lucky and chipped in for birdie on one hole. Putter was on and made some good ones. Made a 3 footer for birdie on the par 3 on 8, a 20 footer for eagle on 9, and 10 footer for par on 2. 3/7 FIR. Only needed 12 putts.

I had a 42/43=85 today at Monroe Country Club playing with Ole Gray, Miller Time, JT723 and KellyBo even made an appearance for several holes. Enjoyed playing with all of these great THPers. I had a good day for MCC for me but it could have been a really good one. 2 triples and a double pretty much took care of my score. Missed only 3 FWs, none by very much and only had one 3 putt, used 29 putts for the round. Always fun when I tee it up with any of the folks.

Rounds with THPers are the best. Not a bad score with 3 triples and a double.

40/39 A great day of ball striking.

38 (+2), 2/7 FIR, 3/9 GIR.
I look lost on the tee box and with my long irons. Made a lot of up and downs for par and chipped one in for a birdie. Funny, I can hit > 60% of FIR and GIR some days and feel great about my swing, but I'll still end up with a similar final score. Oh this funny game called golf.

51/47 broke 100!
Now the par 37 back nine of my league tonight.
Hoping for a 50/51 or better tonight.

85, 45-40. Was +13 thru 11 but finished the last 7 holes in +2.

82. If my first two tee shots were not so bad it would have been the best day I had with my driver ever. I killed the ball. I just had a few really bad breaks that kept my from being in the 70's. Pace of play was horrific though

110 from the tips at 6523 with a 121 slope front 9 and 119 on the back 9, 4/14 fairways 2/18 GIR 39 putts 7 penalties all from the tee 2 pars 4 bogeys 6 doubles and 6 triple or worse. I missed the fairway equally on both sides.

Funny thing happened during the round, when I made the turn I ended up playing with a father and son for the back. We get to 10 tee and the dad hits from whites son hits from there as well. I go back to the blue and dads jokingly says " playing from the big boy tees" me "yep but I don't belong back here" I then stripe one down the middle 300 on the button dad looks at me and says yeah you do. I then proceeded to suck from then on. I did have one other drive go 290, one 290ish? And one we lost as is went OB in to tall grass at 280 carry.

110 from the tips at 6523 with a 121 slope front 9 and 119 on the back 9, 4/14 fairways 2/18 GIR 39 putts 7 penalties all from the tee 2 pars 4 bogeys 6 doubles and 6 triple or worse. I missed the fairway equally on both sides.

Funny thing happened during the round, when I made the turn I ended up playing with a father and son for the back. We get to 10 tee and the dad hits from whites son hits from there as well. I go back to the blue and dads jokingly says " playing from the big boy tees" me "yep but I don't belong back here" I then stripe one down the middle 300 on the button dad looks at me and says yeah you do. I then proceeded to suck from then on. I did have one other drive go 290, one 290ish? And one we lost as is went OB in to tall grass at 280 carry.

U shot a 229?

6 triple or worse would have to be 141 strokes lmao

2 rounds, 43+38 with 30 putts then 42+38with 27 putts.
west/north then south/west

U shot a 229?

I'd hang up the clubs if that was the case dude!

No I shot a 110 total. The course I played at has 27 holes and I Played part of the original 18 and the newer very different 9. They have each 9 of their 27 holes broken down with rating/slope. My front 9 was rated 34.6/121 back 9 34.6/119

I'd hang up the clubs if that was the case dude!

No I shot a 110 total. The course I played at has 27 holes and I Played part of the original 18 and the newer very different 9. They have each 9 of their 27 holes broken down with rating/slope. My front 9 was rated 34.6/121 back 9 34.6/119

lol I figured it was something alot better than 200s

we will dial it in tomorrow, or have a hell of a time laughing while we try!

lol I figured it was something alot better than 200s

we will dial it in tomorrow, or have a hell of a time laughing while we try!

I am going with having a hell of a time laughing!!! I'm a complete head case and an inconsistent mess right now!

Only got to play 14 holes today before slow play and prior commitments caught up with me. Had a terrible front 9 then made the turn and something clicked. The 2 par 5s that begin the backside (yes I know terrible design) I went Eagle,
Birdie, which should have been an eagle but I just missed the putt. Overall, I ended the day on the up and up.

I shot terrible today. 96 on a course I've never played before, but didn't find all that difficult. Could not hit a fairway all day and only had two GIRs. I just was not striking the ball well at all.

Raintree CC, South Course

88 from the tips at just under 7000. Now I remember why I don't play back there anymore. Solid little 9 on the first was a great start to the day.

75 (+4) today from the tips ~6800 yards, 138 slope/73.8 rating. Started out with a nice birdie on 1 and stayed at -1 thru 4 holes. bogeyed 5 and finished the front 9 at even par. Par'd 10 and 11, and walked up to our monster par 3 12th. 240 yards, 210 carry over water to a 3 tier green with all sorts of undulations. Pin was in probably the toughest spot, front right which has about 30 square feet of landing area, anywhere else it falls off. ended up making double bogey there. par'd everything else in until 18 when i have no idea what happened, but i duffed my drive off the teebox and made a double LOL. shoulda been a 73, but was really feeling like i couldve broken par.

only 1 birdie, 1 bogey, 2 doubles, and 14 pars. 12 GIR, only missed 1 fairway, but 32 putts. Alot of decent looks at birdie, once those start to fall, i think i've got some really good rounds coming up!

Played the best round since high school. Home course 6307 yards 69.3 rating 112 slope super easy course, but shot a 37 Front nine, 3 bogeys 2 birdies. And the back nine---Birdies on 2,3,4,5,6,7,9 on the back for a 29 total score of a 66 on a par 72.

Driver ----> lob wedge every par 4 and sticking it close on the par 3's.

Psyched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back