2013 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. It means alot to have the support of my friends here at THP. Surgery is scheduled for 11:30am tomorrow. I havent been nervous up until tonight. I guess its only natural.

Good luck bro!! Tons of positive thoughts going your way!! It will go perfectly !

Thanks Jen. I know I will. I have never had surgery before so the whole dying thing is freaking me out a little. Haha I am sure it will be fine.

Just ask for the really good drugs and you'll be fine. ;-)

Lift early this AM!! Felt great baby!!

Havent slept all night. Today is the day. Its been a long 2 months of anticipation. See you guys on the other side.

Havent slept all night. Today is the day. Its been a long 2 months of anticipation. See you guys on the other side.

You'll be fine buddy. Let me know if you need anything.

Good luck!! We will be thinking of you.

My wife dressed my daughter in this for me today:
ugyquve9.jpg

Good luck Dev! We will be waiting to hear from ya!

Hope everything goes well Rickie

I decided that yesterday would be a good time to hit the gym again. Had a decent workout but I'm paying for it this morning.
I did figure out that 8 month out of the gym, I'm too old to just jump back into the same routine. Gotta tone it down a little to get back in the swing of things.

I decided that yesterday would be a good time to hit the gym again. Had a decent workout but I'm paying for it this morning.
I did figure out that 8 month out of the gym, I'm too old to just jump back into the same routine. Gotta tone it down a little to get back in the swing of things.

Usually if you fight through it, after the first few days to a week you are good to go.

Good luck Dev buddy.

Out of surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes.

YEAH! I'm glad they didn't kill you, bro!!! :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear! You'll be ready to go in no time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Just got up and walked around. The surgery itself doesnt hurt that much. Its all the gas that hurts the most.

Speedy recovery man! New life starts now

Glad your surgery went well Dev!

The gas pain is 100 times worse than the pain from the surgery. I have to keep walking around to move it around but its just a constant pain with no relief. They said it could take a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back