I bought an entire sixer of those the other night.

They are gone now though.

They're my new go-to. Wife has a lime a rita and I'm drinking a redds, enjoying a great summer night.

nuhy6ypa.jpg

Molson Canadian

Going hard tonight! Irish car bombs all around!!!!! Wooooo

Amanda!!!! I have a man crush on mr. Miles.

Amanda!!!! I have a man crush on mr. Miles.

Who doesnt???? Get in line goldilocks!

I just drank a Beach Haus American Lager.
I dont even know what that means.

Who doesnt???? Get in line goldilocks!

I just drank a Beach Haus American Lager.
I dont even know what that means.

I am quite amazing.

I am quite amazing.

Dude, you are more amazing than walking out my front door and seeing a unicorn fill my gas tank and handing over 100 dollar bills.

Dude, you are more amazing than walking out my front door and seeing a unicorn fill my gas tank and handing over 100 dollar bills.

RICKY!!! Haha

4ugygeby.jpg

Why thank you, I will have both.

Ruby Redbird is phenomenal. Do you think a few of those might be able to make the trip to Branson? Cannot find them in KC!

Loved Shiner when I live in Plano. The Hefe is good too!

Taylor, I'll take care of you buddy. At least you have Boulevard in your back yard!

Love the Hefe too, in fact, I really enjoy them all. Shiner is one of my favorites. Was going to branch out tonight, couldn't do it though.

Taylor, I'll take care of you buddy. At least you have Boulevard in your back yard!

Love the Hefe too, in fact, I really enjoy them all. Shiner is one of my favorites. Was going to branch out tonight, couldn't do it though.

Have you tried the 80 acre from Boulevard yet?

Newcastle Bombshell. Its a pale blonde ale. Really good.

Ruby Redbird for me.

I could drink it year round if it were possible and be happy. Its a great summer beer but just awesome in general.

Agreed. Cannot wait to have some in Branson.

I know you are ready for some Pale Ale

I'll have to keep an eye out for that Shiner.

Back