Sierra Nevada Torpedo extra IPA

Enjoying a growler of Pseudo Sue brewed in Decorah, IA. Great beer and getting some excellent reviews.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23222/72170

izot.jpg

Couldn't send out a picture last night at the bar, but had 2 bottles of Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale which is brewed in Kansas City. Not exactly easy drinking with it being 8.5% ABV, but was very refreshing on a warm summer night. If you enjoy a good Saison, this is right up your alley.

tank7main.jpg

Couldn't send out a picture last night at the bar, but had 2 bottles of Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale which is brewed in Kansas City. Not exactly easy drinking with it being 8.5% ABV, but was very refreshing on a warm summer night. If you enjoy a good Saison, this is right up your alley.

tank7main.jpg

They sell that all the way out in MA? We cant get BLVD here in OH, and it ticks me off. Miss all their Smokestack Series brews.

They sell that all the way out in MA? We cant get BLVD here in OH, and it ticks me off. Miss all their Smokestack Series brews.

It was the first time I had ever seen it out here, was at a bar near Fenway Park. I doubt that it's sold in stores here, probably only the bars can get it.

Sweetwater Blue. Wheat ale w/ blueberry kick. Really good.

Widmer Citra blonde... this stuff is amazing in the summertime. Basically a Widmer blonde with just the right kick of grapefruit.

Sierra Nevada Summerfest after the round. Now Anchor Steam with dinner!!

IMG_20130704_211438.jpg

Best beer I've had in a long time. Green Flash is very underrated. While I didn't get a photo, Sierra Nevada's Southern Hemisphere is really good, incredibly drinkable, and very complex. Also much less conventionally hoppy than many of their offerings, as their use of New Zealand hops results in a very unique drinking experience.

Tonight I might drink the kind of beer that gets you drunk.

I am thinking about Ruby Redbird and how I cannot wait to drink some on Friday night!

Tonight I might drink the kind of beer that gets you drunk.

I'm feeling the same thing. In fact, I'll start now.

I had a Deschutte's Twighlight Summer Ale last night. It's no Shandy, but at least I didn't wake up with my legs shaved.

I'm feeling the same thing. In fact, I'll start now.

Sleep in late, golf, start drinking early. Dream Tuesday.

No, I was up, I was ignoring the stupid group messages.

At least your are cool enough to be a part of them :D ??

#backup
#benchwarmer

We can do group messaging guys. Only if you promise never to message me though.

We can do group messaging guys. Only if you promise never to message me though.

Deal! Jk I would have to message you. We can do a Google Hangout shotgunning contest while I am in Branson

I saw a commercial on TV about the Miller Lite punch top can. I haven't had Miller Lite since high school but I had to see if the punch top was legit. It isn't going to make me buy Miller Lite more often but it is pretty legit and it works.

I saw a commercial on TV about the Miller Lite punch top can. I haven't had Miller Lite since high school but I had to see if the punch top was legit. It isn't going to make me buy Miller Lite more often but it is pretty legit and it works.

Punch Top rules. We used to use a nail back in the day, but it's quicker and easier.

Back