The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
945617_556649511048408_867567002_n.png

Just got an alert on my phone from the AP that Hernandez is also being investigated for a double murder that took place in 2012.

Just got an alert on my phone from the AP that Hernandez is also being investigated for a double murder that took place in 2012.

Was wondering what happened to Vince Young! Damn it!

Sorry, let me clarify. As a college quarterback, Tim Tebow was phenomenal. As a NFL quarterback, I don't think he stacks up. There have been a number of quarterbacks that were phenomenal college quarterbacks but it didn't translate to the NFL level. What is different for me is Tim Tebow is a phenomenal athlete that can play other positions at the NFL level.

I cannot stand Tebow, have loathed anything to do with him...but these explanations just dont make sense. He wins as a QB. It may not be the way we've become accustomed, and it may piss off the diva WRs (a big part of the media backlash), but I can tell you right now I would have taken him every start for the Cardinals last year, enjoyed a playoff contending team that ultimately came up short...but I wouldnt have felt like my $1500 as a STH would have been better used to warm a homeless man. I was really hoping Whisenhunt would walk across the field and ask Rex if HE could put Tebow in during McElroy's "epic" 7-6 victory.

Yeah, bad just keeps getting worse for him.

I thought my Vince Young comment was funny....I would like it if I could.

I heard about this earlier like a double homicide or something?
Yep. And again, the idiot rented a car to do it.

Cant take the stupid out of stupid.

Yep. And again, the idiot rented a car to do it.

Cant take the stupid out of stupid.

No kidding...they dont even get away with that in the movies

I'd say Hernandez needed to stop renting cars!

Nice move by the Patriots:

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.

That's awesome.

Just thought of the perfect comparable jersey to get

Oj simpson

He was innocent. Just like Kobe. And Big Ben. :D
Jeez Mike, cmon now.

Yeah I know I think hernandez is innocent.

My theory...colonel mustard did it in the library with the candlestick

“Three strippers followed me, I followed them back. Next thing I know I’m in the GM’s office. Now I’m off Twitter.”

This is how Rams first-round pick Tavon Austin
explained the dangers of Twitter to a group of high school students yesterday.

“Three strippers followed me, I followed them back. Next thing I know I’m in the GM’s office. Now I’m off Twitter.”

This is how Rams first-round pick Tavon Austin
explained the dangers of Twitter to a group of high school students yesterday.
That's a lesson right there, don't follow strippers, even on twitter!!!

Well, it's July. Training camps start this month. Can I get an, "Amen!"?

AMEN!!!!

Cannot wait for the NFL to start back up.

My vikings season tickets game in. Now I get to stare at them everyday until September. At least training camp starts soon

I saw an article in the paper the other day. A guy put it in his will that he wanted Cleveland Brown pallbearers at his funeral, so they could let him down one more time!!!!

Go Seahawks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back