Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I mean, this is like, basically 2 weeks away. Cant get here soon enough.

~Rock

Really enjoyed the review of the course, GOOD WORK GUYS. The course looks beautiful. You can take the maybe off for me on Friday, I'll definitely be there. I still need to get off my butt to book a room too, but I cant decide if I should drive Thursday night or Friday morning. I kind of like the idea of getting there Thursday night so I can play Friday morning. I don't get a whole weekend to play golf very often so I want to over do it as much as possible.

It is 2 weeks for me. I'll leave after work that Thurs.

tapin from my big as note 2

Really enjoyed the review of the course, GOOD WORK GUYS. The course looks beautiful. You can take the maybe off for me on Friday, I'll definitely be there. I still need to get off my butt to book a room too, but I cant decide if I should drive Thursday night or Friday morning. I kind of like the idea of getting there Thursday night so I can play Friday morning. I don't get a whole weekend to play golf very often so I want to over do it as much as possible.

Well, not sure if this sways your plans much, but I'm planning the Friday Branson Creek round as an early afternoon round. Reason being, it gives guys enough time to get into town without having to leave super early in the AM. And it should have us finishing up just in time to meet others for drinks and food.

Well, not sure if this sways your plans much, but I'm planning the Friday Branson Creek round as an early afternoon round. Reason being, it gives guys enough time to get into town without having to leave super early in the AM. And it should have us finishing up just in time to meet others for drinks and food.

Yeah baby!

I second this as I don't like to get up really early. I can't wait for that weekend though should be a blast.

Were two weeks out, so I wanted to bump this list for anyone that hasn't seen it and needs to get signed up for a day(s). Please let us know ASAP whether you will be playing on either Friday or Sunday. We will make tee times to accommodate your schedule. If I have missed anyone saying they are going to play, please remind me and I will add you accordingly. Thanks for the help, guys.

Friday Round - Branson Creek (Early Afternoon Round 1ish, 2ish or so)
Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee
Sharkhat
Illinimick
Jholl
ShaneP

Sunday Round - Murder Rock Golf Club (Morning Rounds)
JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)
Illinimick
ShaneP

Were two weeks out, so I wanted to bump this list for anyone that hasn't seen it and needs to get signed up for a day(s). Please let us know ASAP whether you will be playing on either Friday or Sunday. We will make tee times to accommodate your schedule. If I have missed anyone saying they are going to play, please remind me and I will add you accordingly. Thanks for the help, guys.

Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee
Sharkhat
Illinimick
Jholl
ShaneP

JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)
Illinimick
ShaneP

You can add J4U to Sunday to give us an even 16

Updated to add Doug-E-Fresh to Sunday.

Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee
Sharkhat
Illinimick
Jholl
ShaneP

JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)
Illinimick
ShaneP
J4U

You can add J4U to Sunday to give us an even 16

Was getting ready to PM you again. Wasn't sure you caught that in the same message about the #Dreamteam...your probably still spinning!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Was getting ready to PM you again. Wasn't sure you caught that in the same message about the #Dreamteam...your probably still spinning!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I am, but would never forget about you!

Been out of town. Great scouting report and I'm still in for all three days.

My goodness.....I want to make it there for the Friday round but not in the cards.

Will have to win on the course site unseen.

I can't believe this is only two weeks away!

54 holes of golf, laughs, drinks, food, washers, and more ... all with my fellow THPers? Two weeks might actually be too long!

The way my work week/month is going I'm definitely ready for this. I need a break to clear my head.

Ok got the iron covers taken care of. Who's coming playing TM driver & FW?

tapin from my big as note 2

Hey JB, will you be bringing the launch monitor to Branson again? I may need to swallow my "I can figure this out on my own" pride and see if someone can help me figure out some problems I'm having.

Hey JB, will you be bringing the launch monitor to Branson again? I may need to swallow my "I can figure this out on my own" pride and see if someone can help me figure out some problems I'm having.

He told me it would be there. I have some questions too Shark

Back