Android Phone Thread

Still on its initial charge after I got my zero lemon. You could say that I use my phone a bit more than Smalls does.

Screenshot_2013-06-28-15-11-36_zps746afe51.png

But it's still over a day!!! Can't wait to get mine!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What do people use for their screen timeout? I have mine set for 30 seconds to a max of one minute. My screen doesn't lock until a half hour after the screen turns off, but I don't leave the screen on when I'm not using it.

But it's still over a day!!! Can't wait to get mine!

Oh I am not complaining. It's been great!

What do people use for their screen timeout? I have mine set for 30 seconds to a max of one minute. My screen doesn't lock until a half hour after the screen turns off, but I don't leave the screen on when I'm not using it.

I think my timeout is around the same - between 30 seconds and a minute. But my screen locks within 30 seconds of my screen timing out.

I'm running it down so I can charge it up tonight. I'll post final stats on this charge before it dies.

Just ordered my black frankenbattery!

The mini doesn't seem too bad. It would appease my friend who keeps complaining about the size of thing

Just ordered my black frankenbattery!

Me too.

It's not something I will use everyday, but with all of my traveling this month I figured it would be a sound purchase. I ordered my mom one for her note II also, as much as she uses hers I think it will be awesome for her.

The final numbers from last night. Took about a half hour to run it down to 2% from 18%.

anega2yt.jpg
7esuqy3y.jpg

Id hate to see my screen time for 4 days

Id hate to see my screen time for 4 days

I am on my laptop or my desktop most of the day. Which is why I am able to have lower screen times!

Finally drained my first charge of the frankenbattery. Final stats:

Screenshot_2013-06-29-19-09-59_zps9c6a5b81.png

Going to run it down to 2%, but I thought 4% was close enough.

Cool. I don't see that it should really matter since these are Lithium batteries, but I am going to follow the instructions just in case! (I am on my third charge).

I'm getting really frustrated with amazon/usps/dhl/zerolemons US shipper. I paid the extra few dollars for 3 day shipping. I ordered on Tuesday, got confirmation that it was shipped Wednesday, yet it was just tendered to the mail today. I paid the extra specifically so I could have had it this weekend while I was camping....so much for that....back home now, waiting for it to be delivered still.

Dan

I'm getting really frustrated with amazon/usps/dhl/zerolemons US shipper. I paid the extra few dollars for 3 day shipping. I ordered on Tuesday, got confirmation that it was shipped Wednesday, yet it was just tendered to the mail today. I paid the extra specifically so I could have had it this weekend while I was camping....so much for that....back home now, waiting for it to be delivered still.

Dan

I posted something similar yesterday. They basically said the expedited shipping was not express shipping, it was simply processed quicker. They refunded half of my shopping costs. It's pretty crappy to advertise 1-3 day doing that isn't that at all.

Just got back with my wifes s 4.

What a day. Get my battery only to go to the driving range, and have a ball fall out of the bucket onto the phone and destroy the screen. Off to t-mobile thank god I got the insurance

What a day. Get my battery only to go to the driving range, and have a ball fall out of the bucket onto the phone and destroy the screen. Off to t-mobile thank god I got the insurance

That must've been one heavy ball!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

damn, talk about bad luck

Back