The Movie Review Thread

Agreed. No little minions of my own here either, but I love movies like this.

and they golf!

060613_c.gif

and they golf!

060613_c.gif

Thanks to my 8 year old, I have a reason to watch this.... Yes!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Don't be scared. Nothing wrong with enjoying movies like these even without kids.

Don't be scared. Nothing wrong with enjoying movies like these even without kids.

agreed. Is it bad I wish the local drive in had this and monsters u as the double feature?

agreed. Is it bad I wish the local drive in had this and monsters u as the double feature?

That would be awesome!!

Heck no. I love the Drive-In.

Don't watch Spring Breakers.

Saw World War Z the other day. Pretty fast movie, no real slow parts throughout. Story line was good, albeit far-fetched. Next for me is Despicable Me 2.

Apparently am going to see Monsters U tomorrow.

I'm good with that.

The Matrix gets better every time I watch it!!

Have to think sooner or later they will re-release this in theaters. Would love to see it done in IMAX 3D!

A couple movie reviews here and I'll make them short and sweet.

The Internship- Surprisingly funny and sweet. Nothing new however. But got a good kick out of it.

The Purge- SO predictable. Had so much potential. I enjoyed the social commentary it provided however.

Man of Steel- It was OKAY at best. Not amazing, but not horrible. WAY too long. Fight scenes could've been chopped down to allow for more origin story, which I enjoyed WAY more then the fighting. It was like Batman Begins for me. Good, not great beginning to a franchise with amazing potential.

I thought the social commentary was the worst part of Purge. I too had high hopes for that one.

Saw White House Down last week, pretty good movie with a mix of action and comedy. A little long though.

Today seems like a good day to take my brother to MU or DM2. I can't wait to see both.

While I was sitting home doing nothing for the last week or so I watched a few movies:

OZ - The Great and powerful - Horrrrrrrrrrrrrible

Here Comes the Boom - Surprisingly funny and not bad at all

The Watch - I didnt want to like it but it was really funny. Vince Vaughn was really funny in it

You thought the Watch was funny? Man, I hated that movie.

You thought the Watch was funny? Man, I hated that movie.

There were some really funny one liners. The plot of the movie is dumb but the guys were funny in it.

There were some really funny one liners. The plot of the movie is dumb but the guys were funny in it.

Fair enough. I did think it was hysterical that it was Costco.

Watched Identity Thief last night. Save the $1.90 or whatever it is at Red Box. There's a 111 minutes I'll never get back.

Fair enough. I did think it was hysterical that it was Costco.

Take in to account I was medicated on perocets also. Maybe I have to rewatch it. Haha

Watched Identity Thief last night. Save the $1.90 or whatever it is at Red Box. There's a 111 minutes I'll never get back.

I wanted to like it but it was just meh.

Take in to account I was medicated on perocets also. Maybe I have to rewatch it. Haha

Fun fact: When I watched about 30min of The Watch, I was wishing that I was on pain killers.

An incredibly unwatchable movie.

OZ - The Great and powerful - Horrrrrrrrrrrrrible

Was waiting for Netflix for this after the initial reviews. Finally got it. Meh. Nothing at all memorable about it. Looked nice, no substance. I gave it a 6 on IMDB.

Did enjoy the new Star Trek movie for my wife's birthday last week.

Don't get out to theaters much having a 2 year old. :) Wish he was big enough to sit through Despicable Me 2. Love us some Minions. He has a little minion t-shirt and we get him to say, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!"

Back