Bettinardi Putter Thread

Well im not a Betti owner but I saw this on FB and figured id share if anyone hasnt seen. Its supposed to be a Tiger Trout Prototype BB54. I think it looks pretty sweet.

sapu4a5a.jpg
That's a super cool looking finish!

Torn between SS15 and Seemore Z3

Ss15 and thank me later

Torn between SS15 and Seemore Z3

The face on these putters is absolutely amazing wish I coukd say ive rolled better feeling putters but id be lying

I am struggling very hard with this putter as of late, and the arc in my stroke is not working well with the head and neck shape of this putter. Over the next couple weeks I will be moving to the claw, to flatten out my stroke, and hopefully improve consistency.

I have been having to alter my stroke as well to try and make this putter work for me Thainer. So far I am very inconsistent. I think I need to spend more time with this on the greens than I do working on my swing on the range. I'm being patient though and I'm sure it will come around by the end of the month

I have become a much better lag putter since I got this one in my bag. I dont know if it is all the putter or the time I have been putting in or a little of both but I am quite happy with the results. Now I just wish a few more would drop in the hole but I guess that too will come in time.

Very interesting to see these successive comments from the 3 of you each playing the different, current SS models. Really wish I could find somewhere that had them to try out.

ety6u5y8.jpg
adyqesu6.jpg
just bought these

That's a great issue to have, selecting one of those two, however i bet you'd get some veeeeery different responses in the other thread!

It's not much of an issue anymore haha

The Bettinardi QBM3 has cooled off slightly the last couple of rounds. Not to the point where I am shanking putts, but I burnt some edges last night on some 10-15 footers that I thought I had lined up perfectly. The beautiful thing about this putter is I know exactly how I hit the ball as soon as I hear the sound. There is a distinctive sound when you catch a ball on the heel or toe and it gives you instant feed back on the swing.

I want to say I had 35 putts last night and still had a 87. I was leaving wedge shots short and then was leaving myself 10-15 footers for pars that just didn't seem to want to fall. Just need to work a bit with it and get it dialed in. I feel like my speed control is really good with this thing though. It is going to be hard to find a putter that can match this to get it out of the bag. So it might just have to stay... haha

In my last 3 rounds.....I have had 26/28 and 26 putts with my SS15.....be afraid gentlemen....be very afraid!!

In my last 3 rounds.....I have had 26/28 and 26 putts with my SS15.....be afraid gentlemen....be very afraid!!

THose are great numbers Tim. I am putting better with the Bettinardi, there is no doubt, I'm now waiting for the ones to fall in that are stopping close to the hole. Then I might see numbers like yours.

Not going to lie when I saw this damaged packaged I was sacred
ybysebu2.jpg

Oh but when I saw this I was jumping with joy and I'm really liking the free hat
2ane9ydu.jpg

ybysebu2.jpg

Oh but when I saw this I was jumping with joy and I'm really liking the free hat
2ane9ydu.jpg

Whoa! I would have been seriously concerned, too! Glad the goods turned out OK. It's a great looking putter.

Glad it turned out intact. I got a package like that a few years ago, I took about 2 dozen pictures from every angle, $800 guitar ended up having a compression crack in it (apparently box warnings don't get read). Merchant was appreciative of the pics to help with the shipping dispute.

very much in ponder mode for a betti..

I have found a guy selling a BC3 for 50 bucks is this a good putter? Is that a good price?

I have found a guy selling a BC3 for 50 bucks is this a good putter? Is that a good price?

Really depends on quality and the shape the putters in. I personally wouldn't spend more than $50 on it.

Another great day with Betti.

31 putts on the day including 6 one putts and 1 3 jack.

Drained 2 bombs and was close more times than not. I had quite a few long putts on the day thanks to sailing wedges towards back of green and betti bailed me out more times than not. Continue to love this putter!

Great work Mike!

Well I joined the betti club. Long story short, someone had seen golf clubs at a garage sale and called and told me to check it out. I get there and had some decent clubs and a lot of older ones. Seen this beauty which he was selling for his friend. Told me he never heard of Bettinardi and was selling it for $50 so I couldn't pass it up. Club is in great condition.
20130710_173604_zps6435fd5b.jpg
[/IMG]
20130710_173707_zpsee6b7400.jpg
[/IMG]
20130710_173713_zps19cee7a6.jpg
[/IMG]
20130710_173730_zpsef1a3287.jpg
[/IMG]

Note those are not my sheets and blankets

Back